So, it's Sunday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: So, it's Sunday!

Postby Harmony » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Have been watching a tv program at the same time trying to cuop. It's hard to do that. But here I am.

What a weekend. Yesterday I dealt with all that paperwork first and then did some sewing. In the afternoon DH wanted help painting the chimney. That's been a work in progress for many many weeks.

He'd gone up on the roof (with my help with the ladder) and calked the cracks in the stucco and did the painting around the roof line and up at the top where the smoke comes out. The green paint we had did not match properly so we took it back and got another gallon. That did not match either.

This time we just mixed the 2 together and it was pretty close. We've had lots of problems because the paint company went out of business after we built and used their paint for everything inside and out. So touch-ups are nearly impossible. Most of the paint we have left is no longer any good.

Anyway, I helped with ladder and lifting big fluffy roller filled with paint up to DH, at the end of a very long extension handle. It was awkward and heavy. Sometimes I had to go up the ladder. It wasn't easy and very dangerous. Today I have sore legs and a sore arm. But the work is done.

Today was church and some shopping afterward. I need a good sleep as I'm very tired. Tomorrow will be different.

(Dee). Glad your DH has family there with him.

blessedw2

Re: So, it's Sunday!

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 pm

hi d harmony!

hi d lynlee!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”