So, it's Sunday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

So, it's Sunday!

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am

What are your plans for the day?

Lynlee

Re: So, it's Sunday!

Postby Lynlee » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:47 am

church, few groceries, walked home, 2 LOL.
A plan was to have the computer off almost an hour ago.
Hope you have a good day.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:53 am

Dh and I were to bed on time last night and still managed to sleep in until almost 7. During the week we are woken by 6. So I like Sundays because it is quieter and we usually sleep longer.

We are skipping morning church and just attending my service this afternoon. I finished the sermon by 9:30 last night so that wasn't too bad. I remembered to footnote both versions so when I look at this Sunday again in three years, I'll have the sources for the stuff I'm saying. Now that I've been doing this steadily for about 7 years, I really find those footnotes handy when I go to reuse material.

I'm up and have just finished tea and chocolate. There's something wrong with my insides, I'm not sure what/where but I'm feeling under the weather. I skipped lunch yesterday because I was afraid to put more food on it. Didn't eat any extra a dinner (but ate my usual amount) because I wasn't hungry. If I'm perfectly still it doesn't really bother me except for a full feeling. If I'm moving around, it hurts to take deeper breaths. Because of that it didn't bother my sleep last night except when I went to lie on my sides, specifically my right side (the pressure seems to be on the left.)

I'll give it another couple of days and see if it is something that self corrects (perhaps something I ate that disagreed with me and is taking its time to move through my digestive track.) It felt like it was in my diaphragm last night but seems lower today so things are changing.

I realized I didn't come close to my water goal yesterday so that will be a focus for today. Instead I was drinking a lot of tea (which helped me feel better but I don't count as water due to the caffeine.)

I'm updating our GPS now as well. That will take a few hours. I haven't done that since last summer and we've come across a few changes lately that need updating since it is directing us to now closed highway ramps. For here we know and recalculate ourselves but when we are in Toronto we won't know.

Next up s2s I guess or eat breakfast. Not sure which I feel like doing.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:53 am

Have a good sleep, Lynlee!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:07 am

I slept well & dreamed of making progress bIt by bit. So that is a plan I have had coffee. Hens & dog have been fed. Weather is better today. I may be able to get the last of tne stones dug out this week. I need to do weekly planning. Decide when to plan pruning lilacs.

Breakfast is done.

I did a little bit more on the path redo just took 5 min. With the pitch fork. I was surprised how quickly it went.
Worked on a m routine today.
I swept the kitchen, and the driveway.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:09 am

good night sweet lynlee!

good morning d kathryn! Hope you feel better! my eldest had the same issues the day before yesterday, no reason, but that is exactly how she felt.
have a good day!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:20 am

today is up in the air - I know what I "want" to do.
last night we had to take in all our plants because we had frost again. :shock: :D I even covered out pansies out front with towels - my poor neighbours 8-)

today: I am hoping my family helps me with some stuff.
I have two goals and one maybe

goal:
1. work in the living room on project
2. work on scanning

maybe: walk at a nature centre a bit far away.

have a great day everyone

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:53 am

I've showered and had breakfast. We'll leave in two hours.

I've emailed dd is she needs me this week aside from the hair appointment babysitting.

I pointed out we need to do "Mother's Day Observed" this week (more pressure on me to get things done.)

The GPS is updated and a new memory card installed. The old one and the one before that gave error messages. It is possible this one will too. It works but there's a daily error message saying it is degrading. The other one gave us that message with 2 hours of it being installed at the store.

I've rebooted my computer because the disk was running wild again. It comes and goes. I've removed most of the culprits from running at the moment (dropbox seems to be the primary problem with Firefox a close competitor for application that messes up my computer.) So it is behaving beautifully at the moment. Multiple scans show no problems. Slack made it worse but the family want to use that so I try and keep it closed. Like Skype, it has a tendency to run on startup and in the background messing up my computer. I have Skype disabled on startup. Slack is a bit different. I need it running at times.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:06 am

:D d kathryn

getting started finally. watching services on the computer (local church does this weekly)

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:44 am

Morning...

Kathryn it could be and sounds like acid reflux. I have the same symptoms. Your tea with caffeine could cause that, does for me. I drink herbal tea now during the day for that reason. I have a difficult time breathing at times, meaning it hurts to take deep breaths and trouble breathing was one of the factors that sent me to the ER. I stop drinking anything with caffeine before noon. Any sodas or carbonated waters do the same. I miss my diets sodas, but I hate the pain they cause when I drink them. Now I can only drink water and herb teas. I can drink 2 cups of coffee or tea when I get up, but I need to drink my AC vinager first.

My day:
Sheets of bed, washed, remake bed
Laundry
Shower and hair
Desk time
Call my mom

We are going out for dinner, my favorite place, for steaks and a glass of wine. Will take my salad dressing with me.

Even though I had a migraine yesterday afternoon Last night I did my routines. I am enjoying waking up every morning to my beautiful home.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Return to “Post When You Can”