MONDAY MANTRA

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: MONDAY MANTRA

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 pm

We went through Amarillo mid afternoon so didn't stop there to eat. We thought there would be plenty of other restaurants to choose from when it was closer to dinner time. We were so wrong! But sometimes the weird things that happen make the longest lasting memories. So it is all good.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:19 pm

Happy Birthday Rose!

(((Dee and dh))). Thinking about you.

(((Lucy and dh))). Hope you are feeling some better.

(((Harmony))), hope you are able to catch up on some rest.

Lady M, dh and dS9. Enjoy your vacation. I remember long ago when I was young and my dfamily would vacation in Florida from Penna., seeing the beautiful fields of white cotton in the southern states before the harvest, and also when ds#3 and his family were stationed in AL a few years ago.

I have no Mantra for today, guess I'm too tired to think. I've kept up with daily routines and I'm still working at declutter and reorganizing.

Dh talked with ds#2 this afternoon. Ddil and dgd16 traveled to Norfolk VA last weekend for the Virginia International Tattoo American Championship. Dgd16 played her pipes with the Grade 2 D unedin City Band. They did very well! I came across this article. https://www.pipesdrums.com/article/dune ... 11111-x-2/ (sorry for the long link -- I don't know how to make a shortcut.)

Well, this sat here while I finished up last minute evening stuff. Time to get ready for bed.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:19 pm

hi d sunny

good night everyone! good day d lynlee
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue May 01, 2018 12:21 am

Oh blessed, I apologize for not getting back to you. I did work all afternoon, but between chores, making dinner, doing laundry and hanging that up and folding the last load, making dinner and dishes, I continued to sew. I kept thinking I couldn't do this, it's too big a project. But I just got the last piece on it and I spread it out on the bed and think it is beautiful! Tomorrow I will put the back on.

I think my tiredness was from my muscles being sore from Saturday. It did seem to help being up and around.

Wondering how Dee's DH is making out.

Missing Lilac.

Happy happy happy for LadyM and family on this grand vacation. I wish I was along. Just to take off without much of a schedule and go have fun. I dream about that.

My mantra? Keep on keepin' on. Seems to work for me.

Return to “Post When You Can”