best words of advice you have heard Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: best words of advice you have heard Wednesday

Postby Harmony » Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Hugs for (Harriet) (Dee) (blessed). Poor DDoggie!

Kathryn, good job getting the tire fixed.

Elizabeth, so glad to hear your news! At least you don't have to be constantly worrying about your diet in that way.

LadyM, hope you are feeling better. You need a helper for that class. Like a teenager - they have a lot of energy. Get a few and rotate them.

Not a great day. Hour by hour: sat for most of it. :oops:

Fasting lab test today so hadn't eaten and darn it I went on the wrong day, appointment was tomorrow. Twice I've done that now. So they cancelled tomorrow's appt. and had me wait and took me anyway after a long wait. So, needed to go to bank again (this is getting old) and came home and went back out and did that. Stopped at supermarket for a few things. By the time I got home, was awfully cranky and could tell my blood sugar was super low. Rats! I've been out of control eating all day. And sitting around resting. Finally getting some energy back.

They tell me at the lab they're not requesting people to do fasting any more because the lab values aren't much different anyway. Hmmm I don't know what to think about that. A point or two difference with my sodium would be a BIG deal to me. Has anyone else been told that? Dr. had not turned in the lab request yet. They just took enough vials to cover whatever. Dr. ONLY had 6 months to get that done. :roll:

Call from DH to get something at HD so I went down there and was just turning in when he called said he didn't need that thing anyway. Sigh...

Just been low energy, struggling for practically this whole week. It's no good being over productive for a day or a week, I just seem to make up for that the next.

Words of advice. I couldn't come up with anything positive. All I could think of was when I was told a couple times, "oh you can't do THAT". Discouraged me when I needed encouraged the most. I've spent practically my whole adult life trying to get over that.

Return to “Post When You Can”