WTF (that's Worst Things First!) Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: WTF (that's Worst Things First!) Saturday

Postby lucylee » Sat May 12, 2018 11:50 pm

Just a quick ci: to announce -- Lucy is not dead but sleepeth.
At least for the first part of the day. :oops:
HOWEVER -- I am also here to announce -- I actually have some small ta-da's!
BLESSED -- I listened to you and I realized I could certainly do 10 minutes in the bathroom while dgs was playing in the bathtub, and 10 more in the master bedroom after he got through and got his pj's on -- soooo --
In less than 30 minutes I have * drum roll, please * ;) :lol:
* vacuumed master bath & bedroom floors, and countertops in master bath
* cleaned dh's shower
* s/s master bath toilet and main guest bath toilet
* cleaned mirror in master bath
* emptied last bit of shower gel into new bottle
* sharpened two pencils that go in my cardfile (LOL -- I know, that's nothing -- I"m just counting everything!)

I also wrapped dmom's present earlier today. I will probably take it to her after church, b/c she is still awfully sick and we are not going to go to church with her after all. She told my dbro to just stay in Atlanta and come home another weekend. So we're going to go to our church and then tomorrow night we're going out to eat with ds/ddil/dgrands. AFTER we go to visitation for dfriend who passed away.

I haven't cuop yet -- but I did see Elizabeth's post about water trouble. I swear, it must be contagious. We awoke to almost no water pressure and lots of spurting and sputtering when the water did come out. I checked with dfriend/neighbor down the road and she said they had the same problem, so I called the water dept and reported it. They said there was a break in the line somewhere so I guess it was affecting us too.

DH will need the computer soon. And ds is on the phone now -- so I must go --

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL of you tomorrow!!! :D
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: WTF (that's Worst Things First!) Saturday

Postby Nancy » Sun May 13, 2018 1:42 am

I skipped groc store run today bc of crowds will try to get there in the a m . We enjoyed take out burgers were yummy my choice!
I found a great sale at staples, ddog picked out her own toy today at the sportsman's warehouse, a duck that has a duck squeeker sound, she carried if out to the rig. I enjoyed weather walked the dog today several short walks.

Glad I did stuff up ahead before the weekend.

Return to “Post When You Can”