Monday Motivations

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Monday Motivations

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon May 14, 2018 7:31 am

I get motivated and inspired by coming here and CUOP.

What are some of the ways that you are motivated?
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Monday Motivations

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon May 14, 2018 7:55 am

I started the day with an update to the operating system. Everything seems to be working okay now and I am enjoying a couple of the new features. Window Key + H gives the ability to use Speech to text. Windows Key + . (a period) gives a pop up of emoji's to use. ❤

My day is fully scheduled and planned. DH and DS9 have 3 medical appointments today. If DH takes DS9 with him to their medical appointments then that will free me up for several hours today. I never want to assume DH will do this because he has a lot on his plate to do also. If DH volunteers to do it ....then great! If he is overwhelmed with other things then I can take DS9 to his appointments.
1. Know what you want.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:06 am

quick hi to you dear Lady!!!

every one here make me feel motivated! (even when I don't feel like working :D 8-) ) I love being with all of you wise, fun and lovely women!
Kat and Diane
saying No to what I know I can't do or would cause me a lot of stress trying to do what some else needs (over volunteering or saying Yes all the time)
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:56 am

finally getting off my bahooky (diane) and starting my morning routine except 2s2 bc dh is still sound asleep

d old dog still has not gone to the bathroom since 5 yesterday... mmm Now there is tons of lightening and pouring rain (I brought her out earlier and nothing). A little concerned. dd younger comes home tomorrow.

counters cleaned to back :D

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 am

Walked dh to his meetings. It is a good distance away.

Got to the university building and no signs. Found someone else lost. Eventually I found a meeting notice from 2014 but the same professor hosting so we went to the elevators to go there and ran into the prof coming off. The meeting is in another building across the street.

Anyway dh is settled in and I am back for a second breakfast.

Found the rooftop terrace so know where I am going to spend time this week! The view is pretty good.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:04 am

I hope you are enjoying your visit d kathryn. What country/city are you in now? I always love your adventures

hello to all have a great day
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 am

weeklies done in kitchen :D
dh is still sleeping :D he must have needed it!
he had such a nice time yesterday - and he went on his own which is huge! He came home happy. No drama - and happy kindness. dh doesn't notice much unless it is directed at him. Very happy he had such a nice time.

Now for the laundry area weeklies

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 am

Good morning! For motivation, deadlines give me a kick in the pants! I have one today in fact. Nothing I can't get done though. Morning started with getting meds into Briggs, never fun. I have texted cat coordinator to tell her he needs a steroid again. This is so awful. I am enjoying my hot water and cool house. This evening I have some errands to run, one of which may be to deliver a cat.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 am

Making progress.

DH volunteered to take DS9 to Homeschool Coop class and then they will go to the first medical appointments. The other 2 medical appointments are this afternoon.

I have 2 of the company ready rooms completed. It is taking me longer because I am doing a deep clean in each one to bring it back up to the status that I like to keep them in. Once they are clean it only takes minutes a day to keep them there.

I paused because DH called and asked me to sign into his email account and digitally sign a document for him. He tried doing it on his phone but wasn't successful. That is now accomplished and sent on its way. I've received a confirmation that it was received at the other end. I saved that 54 page document as a pdf in case DH needs it later.
1. Know what you want.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon May 14, 2018 11:12 am

I've already been out twice this a.m. I offered to deliver phone to dh when he left his here this a.m. I left house at 8 a.m. to do that. When I got back I took Muffin out to walk and checked in with dfriend M, and she was about to go to green way to walk, so I finished Muffin's walk and went with her. So I already have 6600 steps today. I won't make 50K (my amended goal) for last week, for one thing I didn't put it on until late Monday and I had several days with little walking. So I'm going for 50K this week and have a good start.

Didn't really do much planning for week yesterday so need to do that too. I have the certification disc group online at noon today too.

I need to work on a.m. routine now, and plan for the week/rest of day.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Post When You Can”