WEDNESDAY WANNAs

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: WEDNESDAY WANNAs

Postby Nancy » Wed May 16, 2018 8:31 pm

I did a couple errands this afternoon after h got home it stopped raining finally, returned some vits for h told him if they are wrong he gets to exchange em and get em. Found the pages I wanted for my planner yea! My errands will free up my morning tomorrow. I need to focus on bagging up boys clothes not using them. X next then some toys after that as well. Things are starting go stack up in the creativity room.

I have meatballs in the oven.

No details on sils stepdad, no funeral. I suggested meals on wheels for sils mom. The stepdad was doing the cooking cleaning driving care taking of the mom, so now they are trying to figure out how to get through these next steps.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed May 16, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi!

Lurking and CUOP here. Spending far too much time on FB playing games. I just shared the Ray Stevens Squirrel song with the video from Youtube. Very funny if you need a laugh.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Heading to bed since I'm not productive.

I did manage to get my email working again but my computer needed a reboot to do that so I'm still signing back into things.

I also tricked the low-toner printer in the Club Lounge to print when it refused. They didn't have any more toner and we were in the middle of printing off 10 tickets to tomorrow's baseball game. With 2 still be printed, it stopped working. The concierge downstairs couldn't print from dh's memory stick so I googled the solution to the problem to get it to print more pages.

I'm really stiff but made my 10K steps so that's 3 days in a row.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed May 16, 2018 11:08 pm

LOL Twins! Naps are good. (And I don't need any kind of encouragement for mine).

Lucylee, my ear procedure was very noisy and long. He is vacuuming out skin and it is all dry and flaky and a lot of it is still semi-attached. And it's way deep inside. Sorry tmi. I could hear the vacuum squealing when it got stuck on something. LOUD too. Can't be good for one's hearing, that's for sure. And it made everything incredibly itchy.

Anyway, in the most ridiculous department, I am still trying to make sense of this draw thing. Really have no way to keep track of things. I'd have to do a 20+ column spreadsheet and I could do that but I'd never be able to print that out readable... so now beside the 3-ring notebook, the bankers box full of folders, and 3 2-pocket folders I now have a 25 column ledger pad going.

DH, in the meantime, keeps saying, don't worry, we can build this house for this much money and we get $XX at the end, it'll all work out. This is how the person without perfectionism does things. Me, I'm scared we're losing our shirts so need to track it all.

Sigh... I hope I can sleep tonight. Another worry: I go to my GP Friday. Expecting the lecture on weight again. :roll:

Return to “Post When You Can”