Friday in Full Swing

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Friday in Full Swing

Postby Harriet » Fri May 18, 2018 7:59 am

Are you swishing and swiping through the house to Swing Music today?

Is fruit balancing on your head, or maybe a few bananas askew, as you Samba?

Or are you in full swing as you head out the door to be maaaaavelous?

Let us know your plans in full swing today - you'll be unstoppable!

blessedw2

Re: Friday in Full Swing

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 am

well I am always maaaavelous!!! :lol: but I prefer the fruit bowl on top of my head with my apron ruffled around me but with swing music of I honestly love dd youngers music (most times lol). Good morning d harriet - thank you for starting us out with so much fun and joy!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:00 am

My d brother is coming today before heading out east to tear down the wall under my dining room and front room window and replace it with new wallboard. He will skim it today and then its my job to do the rest. He is doing all the hard part and is saving me lots of money! He wanted to; which is nice.

hoping to work outside today and go for a nice stroll in the woods.

we have stink bugs everywhere and I have to find a way to get rid of them with out stinking up the whole house.

have a lovely lovely day!.

today is purse and car day as well.

I already did the dogs blankets/cats blankets yesterday and we are not doing sheets this week - dd younger has new sheets that were just put on (after washing of course) and dd older had her sheets washed last week and says after doing them weekly she is going to let it go for 2 weeks instead.
ours doesn't need changing as dh washed them earlier in the week.
I did the lap blankets from family room yesterday.

emptied the dw already, fed the dogs, d old dog is getting used to her new body - everything else is better but she still has a problem with depth perception when she eats and still has a toddler walk at times. She is happy as can be!

the birds are signing and cool air is coming into the house - dh dislikes tremendously but I love - I only open the windows in the morning in the kitchen, 3 season room, and family room where I am. I leave the dining room windows closed until later as he always has breakfast in the dining room. :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri May 18, 2018 9:57 am

What a bright idea, have fen hens checked for the rogue one that got chased by the neighbors dog nope she was not around. Spiffed up the couch it has been straighrened up, journaling is done.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

Wow, where is everybody? In full swing doing their chores I guess.

I've done dailies and got out to my appointment. Went ok.

Today: tidy up things, my sewing stuff, fold laundry, I have filing to do (already sorted alphabetically) and work on that closet.

Have a nice day!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 am

my body doesn't want to do full swing yet :D

I cleaned the refrigerator - not perfect bc I have to pull my fridge out and I can't seem to pull it forward - too big of a fridge for the space.
;) but it looks much better! truth I had to donate to the compost pile bin because I didn't use it all.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 am

hi d harmony yay on your dailies! good luck on your appointment! have a nice day yourself!

hi d nancy - your couch looks spiffy! have a good day yourself!

I need to vacuum the kitchen floor and swiffer mop it as the fridge cleaning seemed to help me be even messier 8-) :D

NEXT:
CLEAN COUNTERS
CLEAN SINK
SWIPE TOP OF STOVE IF NEEDED
VACUUM THE KITCHEN FLOOR
SWIFFER THE KITCHEN FLOOR (IT NEEDS TO BE HAND WASHED BUT NOT UNTIL NEXT WEEK)

FINISH MORNING ROUTINES

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 am

I am moving. We're on the train platform now waiting for our train to pull up.

Reasonably good start to the day. We left the room at 10:30 and were at the station by 11.

<moments later >

Train started to pull in and I remembered that I had not tapped my transit card. For this service you pay for distance travelled so have to tap on and off in the stations. Except there is a place to tap on platform in Oshawa but not in Toronto, so dh grabbed my card and ran back downstairs to do so.

There was plenty time and we are now settled in for the hour long ride.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 am

I am lollygagging about. Dcleaning lady is here doing her magic and I did the straightening before she got here. Didn't take an awful lot, actually. Most of a.m. routine done and dog walked.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 am

so glad he was able to tap the card and get back in time d kathryn! have a great day.

hi d twins. you deserve some lallygagging about! I see the sparkle coming from your house now!

Return to “Post When You Can”