Royal Spot lite Sat.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Royal Spot lite Sat.

Postby lucylee » Sat May 19, 2018 5:11 pm

I messed up a bright green top by soaking too long. All the ketchup splatters came out, along with a big spot of color. One of my favorite tops. :(

I have only seen pictures on the internet of the wedding.
I have done nothing today. I don’t know WHAT happens to me on Saturdays! It shouldn’t be any different than any other day but boy, it IS.
I went and got our breakfast bc dh is still so sick with stomach virus — but wanted to eat.
After that, we both went back to sleep and I played on my phone a long time and now here it is 4:00 pm and I’ve got to s2s now and go get dgs. I don’t know what kind of mental block I have that prevents s2s immediately after breakfast!!! That would make my day go so much better — I KNOW this — I have a CARD reminding me — and I STILL mess up Every Saturday!!! Breakfast from H ardee’s is the only real change to the day from M-F, plus getting up maybe an hour earlier. That’s it.

OTOH — this is how sick I’ve been the last few days. For the first time I at least 10-15 years, I totally forgot to take even one single picture of dd or dgrands at our music in the square event in town or the local festival ds always does. And I pretty much forgot to even feed dgd yesterday! Maybe if she gets hungry she’ll learn to talk???
Tomorrow is another day.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 5:45 pm

I watched the ceremony paying close attention to the sermon. I've had the privilege twice of hearing Bishop Curry preach in person. He is wonderful and I love how he uses humour in his sermons. When I hear a chuckle from the congregation I feel I am doing well.

We are at the pub now and will go straight to the theatre after so are dressed up a bit.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 7:05 pm

At the theatre now. Made it in good time so are using WiFi in the lobby.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

play was lovely
home again!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Our play was very good too. It was our bonus for booking the concert series. It was the only play at the National Theatre I had wanted to see this year so it was a great bonus.

Obviously better production than the Little Theatre we go to but I enjoy the amateur plays more because they are popular works, not highbrow.

Now to bed as soon as we get home since it is an early start in the morning.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat May 19, 2018 10:54 pm

DGS is bathed and bathtub toys put away...
I scanned a photo of dgdad, which I will take to wedding shower tomorrow and give to dcousins. For some reason my copier/scanner isn't doing right -- it shows a PERFECT "preview" image, and then when it shows the completed scanned image, it crops so close that it almost cuts his ear off! :o
What's up with THAT??? I give up -- I turned it 3 different ways and kept getting the same thing or worse versions.
Probably will wish I had scanned some of the pics of my cousins, but I don't think I am up to fighting the scanner. * sheesh *
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat May 19, 2018 11:29 pm

I went to the planner workshop, it was not really a work shop but I had done my research znd had my wish list so got all but two of the items. Was able go get an addtl. 20% percent off u0% off total yea. Got an undated planner for my other planner cover.
An extension pack for my home planner. Tossed the ugly black dividers. Found paper at the $1.oo store w gold dots like wazhi tape had to cut and punch it but I like doing that. It is for my spiritual notebook sermon notes etc. I to enjoyed the royal wedding sermon today as well. Took a nap after the wedding was over this morning.

H seeded the bare spot in the front yard, I mowed the back then he bbqed burgers for our dinner. I cleaned up paper work, and spiffed up the kitchen. Dhd is coming over tomorrow so I will keep working on the dining table. Done. Yea. Wrnt to a yd sake got 3 things we can use for $2.oo. a smaller hand saw, coffee pot small one will see if dgd needs it, and coat fleece for h.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:05 am

Realized I could take PHOTOS with my phone of the other family photos I wanted and then I'd have a good-enough copy for myself.

Re-typed dmom's meds for the most part, b/c for some reason the last excel file I saved was NOT the last one I printed. :evil: I could NOT find the most recent copy at all. I know I did it b/c I have MULTIPLE copies of it -- but doctor has changed at least two of her meds from what I had printed -- so I wanted a current list. I didn't have to re-type the whole thing -- just make the revisions. Now I need to sit down and double check it.
I may wait and do that as I fill her dispensers next week. Can't do that until I get refills Monday.

Also answered an email from a dear friend.

Oh -- and forgot to say -- cleaned dh's shower while dgs was in tub.

Still need to type teacher meeting notes and transfer photos (more than just tonight's) from phone to computer -- but that will have to wait.

DH will be wanting the computer soon. He is still SOOOO sick -- and refuses to take Imodium, thinking it is better to rid his body of whatever is making him so miserable.

Tomorrow is church, for dgs & me at least, and then tomorrow afternoon, wedding shower for dcousin.
Tomorrow night... hmmm... if things don't change, I believe I'll be doing groceries on my own.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”