are you over-goaling? do what you need Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: are you over-goaling? do what you need Tuesday

Postby Harriet » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 pm

((Lynlee)) I'm hoping the anxiety level goes down for you!

((LadyM))

Hope Mr. Harmony's finger heals quickly.

I did get busy on church work and even got out to make the deposit.

Dr had called in another muscle relaxant for HRH, so those two errands worked out together.

Managed, I hope, yet another graduation gift. We've had more this year than ever, plus showers.

Idea that's helped me: I've noticed that when a gift must be mailed, buying a greeting card with a second layer/page on one of the sides will allow two corners of a giftcard to be inserted securely into just that layer. It doesn't chance ruining the look of the greeting card, no extra bulk or postage, looks like it's intended to go there. Box cutter handles it. That way a giftcard without a holder works. Our mailed gifts lately have been for young ladies, and I'm using this giftcard for A-river in pink flowers, so it looks a little nicer and comes in dollar amount I decide. The greeting card that comes with it (which I just don't care for - an A-river logo on the front) is a freebie anyway, and the floral parts can be re-purposed for cute quick bookmarks and gift tags.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: are you over-goaling? do what you need Tuesday

Postby Nancy » Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Quick post t stoms ... J & c...

Return to “Post When You Can”