WHAT DAY IS IT ANYWAY, OH! TUESDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

WHAT DAY IS IT ANYWAY, OH! TUESDAY

Postby DeeClutter » Tue May 29, 2018 8:31 am

I've really been confused as to the day with the trip and the holiday all rolled into one. Am feeling rather out of it today. Hopefully just the trip catching up with me. I'm thinking more and more about flying. Don't think my body can take this trip much longer. Wondered for a while this morning if I'd be able to get anything done this morning. But am slowly feeling a little better. Will take it just one thing at a time today I'm afraid.

Ran dh back up to the shop with our golf cart. I dearly need to do laundry. Told dd I'd pick her up in a couple of hours to go to town. She needs to go to the $ store and I need to pick up our mail.

Have a great day, dfriends.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Lynlee

Re: WHAT DAY IS IT ANYWAY, OH! TUESDAY

Postby Lynlee » Tue May 29, 2018 8:48 am

Glad you are safely home Dee.

Good night all. Have a great day.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kasalia

Postby Kasalia » Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 am

Morning all, just reading about Alberto, hope those near it didn't get too much rain. Been a lovely Tuesday here., enjoy your day.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue May 29, 2018 9:00 am

When I opened my eyes this morning, the sun was up. It felt luxurious to sleep until I woke up.

I've started a LOL and helped DH with the Trash Day activities.

I am going to finish eating breakfast, have a few sips of coffee and get going on my day.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue May 29, 2018 9:06 am

Hi!

Meeting up with a friend this morning for coffee/tea at a local coffee place that happens to be one of those places where travelers can get off the highway and find fast food and washrooms.

Supper tonight is cold salads and sliced meats with bread and crackers and pickles. Dh is awesome in the summer time as far as not heating up the house with cooking. I made last night's rice on the BBQ because there is a burner at one end. So much better and faster than doing it on the stove. I reheated the meat for last night in the crockpot.

Other than doing some dishes and taking out the garbage from the kitchen, I'm not overdoing it today.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue May 29, 2018 10:02 am

Morning...

Going to do a small house blessing today. Kitchen needs a bit of polish and I will do my dusting during Perry’s commercials.

Tomorrow I have a bone scan and get my boobs smooshed. Can’t wait... not

Will get my turn it up music on and dance my way through the morning. Need to do some desk work as well.

Did my grocery run yesterday, so that’s done. So is my laundry. Dinner is plannned and my coffee is ready.

Temps will shoot to 104 today and by Sat when the temps will reach 108. Summer has hit full force... ugh

Off to start my day... coffee is waiting :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 am

I'm with you, Cathy. Definitely not overdoing today. Have managed to get the dishes done & sorted one bag of paperwork. Definitely a one thing at a time (with lots of time between) day. I'm beginning to give lots of thought to flying. I am having my first cup of coffee in days -hopefully my body might just be craving some caffeine?

It's beautiful out today. I'll try to walk at least 500 steps at a time and see if I can get a few thousand in that way.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:08 am

oh my gosh I loved (loved) the beginning title!!!

thank you d dee I love it. Glad you are home!

Good night sweet Lynlee!

Good morning d kasalia!

good morning d ladY!

good morning d Cathy!
have fun with your d friend!

good morning d rose! happy day to you today. boobs smooshed :lol:
stay cool

hello d everyone!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 am

Feeling so much better today!

when I woke today: I threw my table cloth in the dryer - not enough laundry for another load.
emptied the dw (yay I turned it on last night)
breakfast done
animals fed and watered.
s2s
meds animals and me

trying to decide if I want to get my zone work done first or do routines first.

dog appointment 10 am
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 am

Good morning everyone! I had a pretty good weekend despite the fact that DD16 is on vacation with her other family. I am also free the rest of the week. Saturday cat adoption clinic was cancelled because so many of our volunteers were out of town. Instead, I was able to attend a going away potluck. I thought it would prevent me from my usual knit/crochet group, but it ended at 1. This was the first time this year I was able to stay late at the group, but the coffee house closed at 3 for the holiday, so no extra crochet for me. I ran some errands on the way back then did some hand sewing at home. Sunday was shaping up to be mopey, so after church I visited the yarn bombing and went to the amusement park. Monday, I slept late, watched a movie and did more hand sewing.

Some big accomplishments: got nephew's Christmas gifts at a good price at a going out of business sale AND two large trash bags decluttered from the sewing room. There is still much work to be done there, but there are now two empty drawers. And I FOUND the arm and leg patterns I created for the crocheted ninja turtles! I tried to weed the front yard, only to find my gardening gloves were pieces of junk that allow stickers right in. Tonight, I must get better gloves. Other must-dos tonight are get new shoelaces and grocery run. Many DPCs as well.

At payroll, there are 88 emails to contend with, including a newly discovered report discrepancy. At home there are 59.

Sunny: What does "shanks mare" mean?

Return to “Post When You Can”