Sorted Out Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Sorted Out Sunday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:38 am

What things can you get sorted out today?

Plans with others?
A work plan for yourself?
Plan for summer activities?
Working through some feelings?

Whatever you work on today, I hope you have a great day!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Sorted Out Sunday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:13 am

I have two days of PWYC to catch up on.

Dh's flight seems to have sorted itself out. He had no idea what I was talking about so my best guess is the pilots entered their flight plan wrong and the flight tracking software was calculating on that. When I went to bed, one system was showing dh was almost to Addis Ababa but still showing a 4 hour late arrival. On the other hand, the 'path flown already' line was a steady arc but there was the dog-leg to Copenhagen marked as a dotted line, along with the remainder of the flight. So I'm guessing a mistake on the filed flight plan.

I unpacked my suitcases before bed but have to sort-out the rest of the trip stuff. Of that, only the cooler bag was dealt with when I got home.

I also need to water the balcony plants.

My plans for the day are:

1. church (so s2s, eat before 8:45)
2. finish unpacking (preferably before church since there are many things for our car I need to put back in it.)
3. meet dd or dsil at the car rental place to return the van and then I'll drive them home.
4. grocery shopping while I have the car out.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:43 am

so happy you are home d kathryn and that your dh's flight is figured out. Wishing you a great day!

I love the beginning you gave us today! perfect
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:17 am

~~~waving Hi to all~~~~

My morning was productive, enjoyable and peaceful until I saw our youngest puppy running around in cattle pasture. I was sitting on our front porch enjoying listening to the birds while planning my day when I noticed the puppy happily running around. I took a leash into the pasture and Sam was easily brought back into our fenced yard. DH and I found where Sam had dug underneath the fence so we put some concrete blocks there to discourage further adventures.

Today's plans are typical Sunday activities with the addition of xDSonInLaw joining us at church and lunch. His mental and emotional states are improving and I don't think he will attempt suicide again. Hopefully, it was just a cry for help and he will get stronger as he rebuilds his life again.

I would REALLY like to get the swimming pool cover off and so we can do the opening activities and get the pool into use. This project keeps getting OBE (Overcome By Events).
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:17 am

yay on your morning being productive d lady. good morning! Praying for your d x sil!
wishing you a beautiful day!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 am

I am ready to start my day. The local church has service online so I will watch that instead of going.
I did my bwp and I am so happy that is sorted out!

Now for real life! wishing you a wonderful day.

Can you believe we are on the 3rd round of cleaning focus!!! how is that possible. :D 8-)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:59 am

I am feeling more "on" today. YEA! H was feeling off Sat. as well. I have done my journaling, and planning fed the hens & me. Have put sealer on tne last batch of painted stones. Worked out designs for the next batch. Store run needed make groc list next up. I need to go to the trading post in a bit. BS is good this morning oh yea.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm

I am so glad you are feeling better d Nancy!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:09 pm

worked on paper work but won't balance check book and cc until Wednesday; but all my spending is listed and bills/cards sent out

I won't swish and swipe until everyone is gone.

dd younger had a great day yesterday with old sailing friends. She is becoming my walking advertisement for B-engay. We know when she is coming 8-) :D at night. Her hands have been really hurting so that will be our next dr. check :shock: she is a trooper

also put away laundry (still warm from dryer)
put tp in the house bathrooms
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi everyone!!

Busy weekend. Busy day. Dh just hasn't stopped. He explained yesterday that he feels like he is rushing to get it all done as soon as possible because he feels like something is about to happen and there is a deadline.

Yesterday he moved the compost bin and the stuff inside it. There are potatoes growing inside from pieces that have been put in there for compost. Lots of tiny red ones.

We are having BBQed duck for supper tonight.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”