PWYC MONDAY! HAPPY JUNE!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

PWYC MONDAY! HAPPY JUNE!

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:34 am

As you know, I love Mondays - Yes I am crazy! Monday is like the beginning of the school year for me. I see all the possibilities instead of the stresses. If I start out my week right starting Monday then I find the rest of the week a lot less stressful.

What does this week look like ahead?
I would love to know! I hope it is really wonderful!!!

Wishing you the best!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: PWYC MONDAY! HAPPY JUNE!

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:46 am

I love truth time, for me, because it helps me see what really needs to be taken care of: before anything else I need to take care of these things 8-)

when I leave out clutter the rest of my family leaves their stuff out ten fold! :D

right now:
I have a basket in the dining room that needs to be put away (stuff from upstairs that needed to be put away downstairs)
My bus stop (a church bench) has dds sailing stuff and back packs - dd has to do this - firm but kind 8-) :D but "inspect what you inspect" (Kat) A must do for me as sweet dd will build and build and build her stuff.
pie chest in front hall has things on it that have needed to go upstairs all weekend
dining room... last night I finished the last load of laundry and hung it over the chairs and left the folded towels on the chair
dd younger brought a bag of stuff from her car and it is in the kitchen

waving to you all!!!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:18 am

~~~~waving Hi to all~~~~~

I did not have a great night sleep but was awake several times. Fitbit shows I slept 3 hours and 57 minutes last night. I'll need to find time for a nap or go to be early tonight. I hate taking naps and resist it like a cranky toddler so I suspect it will be an early night for me.

My Ta-Da's so far today -
• DW emptied. Coffee and tea made
• LoL started. Yesterday laundry to put away stage.
• Water started running to pool at daybreak. Water level started at bottom of the return box. Will need to raise the water level at least 3" before attempting to start the pump.
• 12 tools worked and results posted to the accountability group
• Garden cages moved to the new location that I want to try this year.
• Earthbox #1 moved emptied, cleaned out and refilled with soil. Added lime and fertilizer.
• Sent DD the link to the reading event at Discovery Outpost that I will be taking DS9 and DGD7 today
• DMom called twice this morning already. Didn't have anything to tell me so she just repeated stuff again. Again.
• Peabody and Sam (both under a year old puppies) dug under the fence again and escaped. DH and I caught them easily and repaired the fence again.
Note to self - it takes about an hour to raise the water level in the pool by an inch.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am

Been up for over an hour and am now sipping my 1 cup of java. Morning dailies are done. Dh called a while ago to tell me for dd & me to go ahead and go to Geneseo/Avon for our errands. Shopping and banks. But I couldn't eat until about 9am (T-med waiting period). Had a BS low about 1am and couldn't find the licorice that I know I brought north with me. That played on my mind and I still haven't found it. No idea where I may have put it. I may have to buy more and just wait for the other to just show up.

Doubt if dd and I will leave before I go pick up dh. He's taking cans, etc to be recycled and probably has at least 2 loads. Then I have to pick him up in Churchville when he takes DS-A's truck back and leaves it. He's had it since the first of May.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 am

I am trying to orient myself to home again, Monday.

I was up this a.m. before 7 a.m. - I'm again crediting the earlier light with my earlier rising, at least here at home.

Today is unpacking, laundry and Pro Gen. The discussion is this afternoon at 4 p.m. and I need to read and give feedback on the the business plan and fee structure for three other members.

Right now:
-read and do feedback for one member
-sort laundry
-start a load
-clear back "dry" kitchen counter
-empty dishwasher

I have already walked the dog, straightened up great room, and cleared breakfast bar counter. I ate the last slice of pizza to get rid of it. I'll make a smoothie a little later that will hold me.

LadyM, you're a marvel. Four hours of sleep and you're way way ahead of me!

Waving to Dee, who arrived "back home" since I last posted!

I need to do a PWYC review and see what happened to Harmony. :cry:
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:44 am

O M Goodness! I have an email from a staff writer at the local newspaper who wants to interview me for the DNA presentation I'm doing in June! My heart is pounding! Give me the courage to call her back soon!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:09 am

Haven't read today's PWYC (except the opening) nor Friday and Saturday.

But I also love Mondays.

Today is also the first un-overbooked day in June for me.

Today is also my first un-overbooked day on my own.

Dh woke me at 7:30 with a phone call. It was good to hear his voice. He's both very happy and a bit over-whelmed. Eating will be a challenge. Breakfast is millet so he'll have to adjust to that. His first class with the girls was coming up in a couple of hours so he was a bit nervous about that. He spent the morning studying their math textbook and was relieved they still do long-division the way he learned it!

He says the village has changed dramatically in the 2.5 years since he was there. They now have a 'supermarket' (2 aisles!) and, unfortunately, the electronics shop (in a shipping container) is showing signs of decline, partly because there is now a corporate mobile phone shop in town (only one supplier there) so he's lost all those sales.

The town now has a mosque. It is Ramadan so the rhythm in the village will be different. As well, technically, it is the height of winter (i.e. temps go down to 50 at night and only high 70s in the day) fewer sunny days (but no rains) so that changes the rhythm (no central heating.) The rainy season was abundant this year and everything is lush green instead of the expected dusty brown. That was the same for the Outback in Australia in January.

I still am not dressed, nor have I had breakfast, so I'll do that now. Just had a coughing fit so I need an allergy pill as well.

Cleaning is high on my priority list for the day, as well as getting my balcony plants set up. The former will help with my allergies, there is visible dust in here and I'm allergic when constantly exposed (i.e. I can visit a dusty house for a short visit and be fine but after a few hours I react.)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:14 am

oh my gosh d Twins.. how cool is that!!! exciting!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:17 am

just a quick hi as I have to take old d dog and one of the cats in.

I decluttered the bus stop and went through everything and put things where they belonged.
I emptied out both cars - dd younger is using my car as her car is having issues that I need to check out.
(I missed doing this on Friday :roll: ) :D
I put away the bag of ????? that dd brought in

my purse is clean again
paper work worked on
did some of my kitchen weekly
Laundry is ready in the dryer but I don't have time to put it away.
meds done for me dogs

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:01 am

I did some laundry this morning. Journal & planning done. Need to get going on the morning routine stuff. Morning meds x. Swept carport, front steps, patio, cleaned outdoor kitchen area. S2s x more laundry going now.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Post When You Can”