The Beauty of Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: The Beauty of Wednesday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Very tiny progress made, the bare minimum. I have prayers to write tomorrow morning and possibly a sermon. I'd like to see Book Club either tomorrow or Friday afternoon since I have a coupon for a free movie that expires at the end of the month. I was going to see Oceans 8 but dh is interested in that so I can wait for it to show up at the second run theatre.

I had to walk to the store for salad for dinner and then chatted with a neighbour for 30 minutes. Dinner was late, movie was long because Netflix crashed in the middle but I had noted the start time so I knew where to fast forward to since when it crashes it doesn't save the spot.

The movie was Woman in Gold and it was amazing. I've started added scores to the movies, which I'm recording in my journal. It and Spotlight were 5 stars (out of 5.)

Kitchen is not cleaned up but the dishes are in soak so that's good enough for me.

Off to bed now. Tomorrow is another day!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 pm

good night!

dishes are washing themselves
hung up the curtains
cleaned the cutting board
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:04 am

I rinsed yhe dishes and got them loaded. Picked up the back yard a few buckets and dog toys.

Return to “Post When You Can”