Monday Back to Business

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Monday Back to Business

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:03 pm

I cleaned another shelf dusted mostly, and monitored the freezer it is about half way defrosed it, washer twins and and other lg. Appliances will stay with the house.

Walked the ddog a stroll to relax, figure up and down stairs today is my cardio.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 pm

I am seconding Norma's comment. (((Canadians)))

for me Mondays mean back to the peace and quiet and stillness.
and agreeing with Cathy. The TV is on almost every waking hour that dh is home over the weekend.

Poor sweet lost dog in our neighborhood looking for his home. We've put out alerts on the NextDoor page for the neighborhood. Some neighbors think he lives on our circle and his folks aren't home, so I'm hoping that's the case and saying a prayer that he finds his way home safely soon. If he's around in the a.m. I'll take him to the shelter.

Tomorrow I am going at noon to drop off the big box of stuffed animals and some old bed linens and towels for a friend's animal wildlife rescue. In the evening I am going to a "Brush lettering" class for fun.

I made good progress on my powerpoint and outline today.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:23 pm

H grilled today.
Dgd brought our mother day fathers day ft, frozen food. We managed to get it to fit above the fridge in that freezer so glad I did not get food this morning.

Return to “Post When You Can”