Thursday Out of Inspiration PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Thursday Out of Inspiration PWYC

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Worked on the large dresser. Yea for progress yippie!

I have rounded up pic. photo albums, all except the ones h. Has of farm and his family ones.

Dson is pleased I bragged on the food gift Omaha steaks he gave us last night we enjoyed for dinner the pork one w low carb bbq sauce, h had fries. We oven baked it.

H is pushing to call the realtor, I asked for a week he didn't even wait four days to ask again. I ask does it look ready. If I say some thing like you need another filing cabinet for the farm stuff instead of boxes he balks and digs his heels in. Says it needs purged but I csnnot move stuff. I have been sorting the bed is full dressers are full, table us full, creativity room surfaces are full. I want to run away from home. Not enjoying this process today.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Nancy, I understand about the running away from home. Tell him not to call the real estate agent yet. They push and push and set unreasonable deadlines based on their schedule not yours. Wait until you feel you are ready.

Evening was OK. It was 30 minutes from the time we arrived until I got a soda placed in front of me. Thankfully only another 10 until the food arrived but I was starving and freezing because we were moved to a cold basement and told to order down there but we were the only ones and there was no server. Three times we went upstairs for help, three times nothing happened.

Presentation was enjoyable and finished on time.

I've packed my backpack, made my snacks for the day, fixed a breakfast to have on the train and am as ready to go as I can be. Remembered at the last minute to print my boarding pass although I had a QR code I could download with my phone's data. I've laid out my clothes. I showered this afternoon after the bike rid so just have to sponge bath in the morning. I'll get about 6 hours sleep which isn't bad.

Train has wifi so you'll see me in the morning. Quite early actually since we pull out at 6:30.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 pm

OMM -
Floors got vacuumed snd swept yea! Getting closer. Decoritive planters and side tablem are upstairs.

Needs to be done.
Clean gutters.
Change desks in hubby's office.
Surfaces need cleared.
Carport.
Take pics to dd.
Keep decluttering piles are in the dining room, and rec. Room ack!

We talked about realtors I vetoed the B word one and we agreed one dson used might work will try to get her d this weekend.

H. Got the other corner ready to vacuum and got out his empty boot box stash. Grin found a spot for the papers he purged other papers too.

Return to “Post When You Can”