looking forward Sunday.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

looking forward Sunday.

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

I and dd came home for a day and are leaving again in a couple hours.

We are in the process of lots of questions and getting answers or explanations

Having time in the hospital and spending time with so many people that are in the same boat has made me realize how un-alone we are in the world. Being here has made me, again, realize how un important so many things are. It is the moment that counts. in this hospital environment dd has met so so many girls her own age or women who started at her age having health concerns and they are able to laugh with each other and be themselves. You are not alone.

I thought about that with my home. I used to think I was the only one that couldn't keep up or was sidetracked but I know now that it is not true. We are not alone. A community helps us continue fighting for ourselves to know that we are okay. No one is perfect.

After listening to Kat saying "you are beautiful" every day m - f on her videos has made me internally think - I am!

What are you putting, thought wise, in your path that isn't necessary for you to move forward this week.
How can you change your thinking to be uncluttered and positive.

Tell yourself you are beautiful and working hard - you have to give yourself credit for the littlest things because as a SHE it is so easy to over goal and put ourselves down because we didn't become this perfection image that isn't possible.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND CAPABLE. MOVE FORWARD THIS WEEK WITH A SIMPLE CLEAR MIND! WHAT IS GOING ON THIS WEEK.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: looking forward Sunday.

Postby Nancy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:58 am

I had tummy issues last nite. Not really looking forward to another wek of decluttering but it must be done. We can only do what we can do. Family bbq today, sil went on a motorcycle adventure is going to be a no show, H thinks sil should put more effort into doing family stuff for Fathers day.

H. Has today off, and a thing one evening mid week will be a good break for him.

I have more photos to go with the pile of pics. I will be glad to get them off the dining table.

I got over my troubles w dson the other day so that is good news.

Made out my list and made some progress on the dailies so that helps. One day at a time just keep, putting one foot in front of the other.

Cue peppy music to get me out of a mood.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 am

Good news top 3 done!
Got the stuff stashed that were in dining room. Yea!
Swept dining room.

Got the pictures taken to the basement to go in the pic collection area. I have decided to put the pics. In the empty dresser they are sitting on.

Did a rock drop and left some special items on the trading post and the sunshine out yea! :mrgreen:

Got a walk in this morning. Posted in J & C.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Happy Father’s Day to all our village dads, and special thoughts for those missing their fathers today.

Blessed — it is sooo good to hear from you and hear you sounding so positive and hopeful! You and your dd have been on my mind!

Thinking of LadyM and family today also...

And (((Nancy)))!
Tomorrow is another day.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Yes, bw2 and dd have been on my mind, along with LadyM's family and dsil and dd.

We've been out to brunch for father's day and dh is sleeping in front of the TV now. I'm working on some of my own genealogy instead of prepping for my little talk next weekend. :shock:
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm

blessed, thank you for updating - it's a joy to hear from you. If someone IRL is a blessing to dd younger, we cyber aunts are happy to know it!

Late last evening I was still wrapping a present for HRH. Just a photo taken of him when he didn't know, with a background that makes him look as though someone posed him there purposefully. He won't know I've already given to his mother and sister. But dd chose the frame, very rustic. She has an eye for framing.

Dstepson has already been on the phone confirming supper plans, so we will expect them. He mowed for us yesterday already and helped with being appalled at the lug nut controversy, lol.

On the chance we see ds and family, I'll get their plant-present from Mother's Day out of sight. I have killed it. :roll: Or it died a natural death on my watch, anyway. Last update we have, they were in GA on the way home. Dd38's family gave HRH a present when they were here.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Home from church and lunch out.

I am going to do some planning for this next week and set up the daily pages. I have decided to step away from OA program for now. I am too overwhelmed and need to lighten my load. OA takes a lot of time each day so this is a quick way to accomplish reducing my daily requirements I fully expect to regret this decision but it is the quickest easiest thing to drop. I'll deal with the OA regret after the crisis is over. I have no idea how long DGD7 will be with us 24 hours a day. Even if DSIL health makes a miraculous turn-around, he will be on the ventilator for 3 days minimum. Then he has 2 surgeries to happen that we know of. It doesn't take a smart person to realize that DGD7 could be here for weeks.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Plan b.... DMom called in pain and requested that I take her to get medical care. I am hoping it an UTI and easily treated.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Wow, LadyM, hoping it turns out to be a no-hassle afternoon and evening for you and your dmother!

A wonderful project or plan, for which we cannot give a fair amount of time and mental energy, may deserve postponement until it can have a fighting chance. You know a lot about OA and how you respond, and you can learn even more at a future time when a fair shake can be given to it, with enough attention.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Lady M, hoping with the rest of the village that your dmom's pain can be identified and resolved quickly. What a roller coaster your family is on. I think you're wise to mindfully take a break from OA and simplify your life as much as possible.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Post When You Can”