It's Monday. Mount an Offensive.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: It's Monday. Mount an Offensive.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Trying to get this table sold so I do not have to load it. And the Bbqer next. Nope they passed they needed a kids table. Dang.

I did sone zone work in my office, reclaimed my desk. Dusted. Dumped the trash upstairs. Emptied 2 trash cans of weeds in the trailer that I did not get to last week. Now I can toss stuff in these recepticles now.

Painted some rocks.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Coming on here for inspiration.

Dh called and I got the dusting done while on the phone with him.

I called senior friend and did a bit of tidying while on the phone with her.

Childhood BFF called and suggested lunch. I agreed because while that seems counter intuitive, I kept putting her off until this week when she called in April and May so she had worked her way up to high priority. (Plus she listened to me when I said I couldn't manage one more thing back then and patiently waited.)

Before she came I got the bed stripped and remade. Started the washer and then flipped to the dryer when I got home. My senior friend called during that time confirming her surgery time tomorrow. She needs to be at the hospital for 6:30, surgery is at 8:30. Our doctor also called and I made an appointment for dh when he gets home.

Had a lovely lunch with my friend.

I've been home 90 minutes now and managed to do nothing so I need to get moving once more.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:05 pm

I've kept my head down and worked most the day. I need to take a break and work on other things.
-empty dishwasher
-hang laundry to dry
-fold two loads of laundry
-make the bed
-clear kitchen counters

This will almost finish a.m. routine.... :roll: (picture Etta James singing "At Last" now,)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Ok I am stuck, cannot get back on track decluttering, most of the easy stuff went out from the upstairs already. Trash us full, I pitched a few things. Put away others, and cleared most of the counters, off. Cleaned the microwave. Then paintec some stones.

I have a bit of counter by the stove to deal with. And a tall table by the fridge. I think I can do in 2 ten min. Rounds, I dan do this. h is home. It is raining out I need a walk maybe that can be my reward.

One part is done by the stove. I need to do the other by the fridge still.
Yea I have kept the master bedroom spiffed up yea!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 pm

A bit more progress. Second load of laundry is done, all the apartment is vacuumed except for the office (that is the zone this week so I am hoping to actually do some zone work in there while dh is away.)

The kitchen is tidied up after supper and I did a few kitchen chores to get a head start on tomorrow.

I've also emptied the garbage throughout the apartment (a Thursday chore but I thought since the kitchen garbage was going out anyway and it hasn't been emptied since dh did it, I'd get it done.

I watched the remainder of Snowden (a compelling movie although I want to go off-line now forever!) and sorted the chits I need to enter into Quicken.

I've done very little of my bujo list for the day but did well on my SHE chores.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm

I have made dinner. H. Got the light bulbs changed. I decluttered a basket of stuff the basket will go too.

Have ridden the exercise bike due to rain this afternoon.

WTG everyone!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 pm

A day of interruptions here. Wish I could have a clear path through the hours. HRH was discouraged to purchase and bring home only a few tire/wheel items and it cost so much. While he was out he did get the truck cleaned and was pleased to have that done.

Glad I was thinking alike with some of ya'll. Harmony, that's nice you had grands visit for Father's Day.

Dee
, if you can somehow access us more easily than others, at least that's something!

No response yet as I wait on the call I'd asked for.

Had a big salad today to which I added a thinly sliced cooked beet. Have done that at salad bars but never here at home and it was really good.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Off to bed now.

Will try and get a good night's sleep and then push on tomorrow.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 pm

I did not get as much done as I'd liked to. But I got the leather furniture washed up in the family room. It looks a bit better, although the leather is really worn. DH is attached to his chair and I fear it will fall apart before he replaces.

Just kept up with the rest, kitchen cleaned up after dinner, laundry brought in, today's mail sorted. I will have a lot to do tomorrow.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 am

I have done my planning for tomorrow. So that will help knowimg I have a plan always does.

Return to “Post When You Can”