Monday Make a Difference

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Monday Make a Difference

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:34 pm

I have to get back in gear took a break. Decluttered 2 bags of cookie cutters dd will get them. One lg. Size Note book of graph tracing paper. Paper is loaded, sketch book is salvaged hslf us good oaper so took out what was uaed and that is loaded. Next to go a pile of scrapbooking papers that did not fit the box I had not sure how I will do this but something will work out. Laundry in a bit. It's windy need to water.

Dinner is done, trying to gear up mentally to clean the small shop off the carport, and storage shed this week. Ten min. In the mornings while it is cool should do the trick. Thought of a cleaver way to get the tools orderly hope my idea works.yep the idea worked, had a spring tension rod from a shower used it a bit lower than sholder high to hold long handled tools in one area. One shed looks way better now yippee!

I have been sorting pens.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm

blessed, I was the only one here. She just recruited me to come be her critic-in-advance while she painted. With responsibility weighing on my every expression, I was trying to keep a poker face. If I frowned at a new streak of light, she would change it! These were her final touches just before the professors saw it today, which seems to have gone well.

I got our trash to the cans early because of rains coming in. Holding on to the recyclables because I don't want it blowing around or getting soaked ahead of the truck.

Our neighbor who truck-farms has had some loads of manure delivered today. That event will give you a dose of reality, right there. HRH was sitting on the porch and the wind shifted! :shock:

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:21 pm

"With responsibility weighing on my every expression, I was trying to keep a poker face." I have done this so many times but could never express myself on how it is when dd younger asks me how I like something she is working on. :D So happy she loves school and that it went well.

lol about the manure spreader truck. The right wind direction can make you take notice!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:23 pm

I ended up sleeping due to a headache and dd got a migraine - she bought herself an eye cover that freezes and she said she loved it.

slept 4 hours. woke up thinking my kitchen would look spiffy but it is a cluttered mess. clean but cluttered

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:18 pm

good night

Return to “Post When You Can”