IT'S JULY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

IT'S JULY

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am

This week will bring lots of things for many of us to do. May it be a good week for you! Today is dh's birthday. Dsgks and dgs5 were in wonderment yesterday, stating they thought all the whoopla and big celebrations around here were for his b'day. :lol: Including the whopper of a fireworks display. They just couldn't figure out why they weren't doing it today on his actual b'day. Let alone the fact that there were thousands of people here.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: IT'S JULY

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:21 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mr & Mrs Nancy. Have a memorable (in a good way) day!

Happy Canada Day to all our friends north of the border!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:22 am

Happiest of birthdays to your dh Dee!!! :D :D :D oh my gosh so so cute d dee!!! absolutely adorable!

Happy anniversary d Mr. and Mrs. Nancy!

Happy Canada day!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am

waving at d lucy! well done on your paperwork as well!

d lady I am glad that yesterdays traffic was not bad. Lots of driving! hope you have a great day today

I hope everyone has a great day today.

dh is in a much better mood :D I asked him if he felt better and he definitely did. I dislike it for myself and the girls, when he is like this, but I feel so bad for him that he makes himself so unhappy.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:38 am

Happy Day, Nancy and dh! Happy for you!

Happy Day, Mr. DeeClutter! :D Enjoy the fanfare, just for you!

Today is an unusual Sunday. Having received the bulletin's skeleton, we realized that our service today will be one to which we might be able to invite someone. Those candidates to do that - mostly dd's friends - have dwindled, but the young man was still interested. He agreed even though it was last-minute.

So dd has been to rehearsal, where both our bass singer and our tenor also had the same feeling they wanted to attend today. lol That's great - 3 song leaders will be encouraging.

We'll greet the young man about 10 and get ready to attend church without any responsibility except for what dd is taking. Then possibly out to eat, or going with HRH's idea of spaghetti here. We'll see.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:09 am

Thank you every one. I wanted to go to the fish place, he countered saying I got upset tummy last time wanted to go to the buffet so the buffet it us.

Harriet that is great news love the holiday themes sunday sermons and music.

Would have been Princess Di bday.
I have written in my journal did planning last night. Got a prayer journal for one book July at a yd sale for 25 cents yesterday.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:17 am

It's Canada Day. I was kind of hoping that would be today's title. Sigh.

It's also almost 100 degrees F here.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:26 am

It is indeed July, and also Canada Day! Happy Celebrations, Cathy and any other Canadians who stop in.

Quiet morning here. I am thinking on the week and thinking on research and Pro Gen assignment for next month. I also need to do feedback for May assignment.

Dh and ds have gone to Costco. I turned down the TV, then turned it off so when he turns it back on it won't be as loud. :lol: Most of a.m. routine is done...
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Quiet day in this village and here at home. Yard guy is here to talk to dh - his guys have made a mess of our yard.

I finished the feedback for the Pro Gen group. I had to struggle on one of these to find much good to say. The whole thing didn't make sense to me....
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Home from church and lunch with DFriends.

DGD7 is a pill today. She has had 2 melt-downs plus acting up in church. She does better when she stays in a routine. I think that could be said for most kids and adults.

HAPPY CANADIAN DAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr Dee!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Mr & Nancy!
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”