CI (without cuop yet!)PERSEVERANCE -- ROUTINES, REGARDLESS --
So far, successful.
Despite all the interruptions from my "people."
I had to send what seemed like a million emails, some of my own business, but some at the request of dh -- nothing just bad, just family stuff and dh can't type, so I'm the secretary...
* doctor's office to schedule appt for dh, had to wait for them to call back
* doctor's office/nurse to get bp med for dh, had to wait for her to call back
BUT * WOO HOO * She called back while I was in shower and dh had to talk to her!
* tech support for dh's tablet, issued by insurance company to help dh keep track of weight, avoid fluid retention
* call to cancel a magazine offer thing I had signed up for which I didn't really want
More PEOPLE, ERRANDS, PHONE CALLS
* renter called and then came over to pay rent
* talked to dmom, who is having trouble w/meds again, needs refill, pharmacist says too soon
* went to bank
* called pharmacist to see if doctor had called in dh's meds yet (no)
* called ass't living to check progress on getting dmom a respite room
* called dmom to tell her that * OOOHHH NOOO * room might be available within the next week or so
(OOOHHH NOOO b/c I'm not sure dmom or I are really ready for this, but OTOH, dmom is often walking with one shoe on and one shoe off.)
BUT -- I also have other ta-da's:
s/s all three toilets
s/s my tub/shower & dh's shower
cleaned bathroom mirror
reviewed another 10 pages in journal, with goal to discard anything that would make ds sad if he read it after my death
We are still waiting to hear if t-ball is rained out tonight, but are eating at home, so I need to start supper.