Wednesday Weighing Our Options

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Wednesday Weighing Our Options

Postby Nancy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 pm

We decluttered cage supports, those are all done now got them back to h work. We stopped by and got some take out at the park, and I did a rock drop at the trading post on the way home. It is up to 78* here now. Neighbors grand kids are not here this year it is quieter so far.

I am painting rocks today.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:24 pm

I am working on my little art project. Had to stop because my fingers are getting sore and tired.

LadyM, looked at the book; I hope it's interesting to you. Apparently some stuff about glucose in there. Did you notice who is the publisher? It's Harmony!

Kasalia

Postby Kasalia » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Hope you all had a Happy 4th and the heat didnt get you. Raining and 32F where I am.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Oh my, I have been a wonderful Micronesian today! I have done absolutely nothing except s2s and do my Bible reading. And eat.
Oh and I sent two emails to dfriends.
I have not even talked to dmom, and if my cousins are doing anything, they are ignoring me. :cry: But that's okay, b/c I was too lazy to deal with them today anyway.

We are about to go pick up ds and dgrands and go watch fireworks. DDIL is staying home, throwing up, and praying she is not the 1 in 1000 that gets pregnant after having tubes tied. Oh My Goodness. They * AND WE * would be stark raving crazy if they had another child.

Waving to all -- dh is ready to go now.
Tomorrow is another day.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:14 pm

It's been an okay day here. It was crazy hot at the community party, but we have a covered area with ceiling fans. I drank a lot of water, and we were only up there a little more than two hours. Dh and I went out to look at new chairs, either for our great room or the master bedroom, and everything seems so oversized. And we could never ever agree on anything, particularly if it comes to spending money.

I took a nap, nice and cool inside and it was lovely. I've done some genealogy work, research for the July assignment.

Tomorrow I need to go to a 10 a.m. funeral - one of those times I just can't believe someone has passed away. Dd told me just last week that this guy had had a recurrence of cancer and was under hospice care and I just had no idea. And there is a "meal of consolation" at the temple after the funeral and then shiva tomorrow night. I don't know whether to go to the meal or shiva or both.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:13 pm

I just put the hens in for the nite at 6 thirty, just before the various neighborhood celbrations started in. We had dinner. I cleaned up. We watched a movie on net flicks.

Return to “Post When You Can”