Wake Up — It’s Monday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Wake Up — It’s Monday!

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:56 pm

thank you d rose! I will check into it!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 pm

I needed to take a break and I am exhausted! :shock: I need to throw the laundry in the dryer. going to make my salad and eat a late dinner.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:06 pm

I must be running on adrenaline.

We finally got dmom to the ass't living center around 12:30 or 1:00 pm. I got all her stuff unloaded, and we still had to wait on the BED to be delivered.
The bed that I had to leave surgery center to order this morning. The bed that family doctor was supposed to send orders for last Tues. The bed that family doctor could not understand why they were in such a rush on Friday; "They don't need it till Monday..." :roll: :evil: Shaking My Head...
I went to get dmom's rx's filled, went back to ass't living and then went back to dmom's house to get the walker. We had not taken it, b/c we didn't think she could use it as long as she was "non-weight-bearing" on that left foot. The aides at the ass't living center said it would help her to stand when she transferred from chair to bed/toilet/etc. I also took some no-caffeine Pepsi's back to her.
BACK to ass't living, and after a few minutes, dmom said I could go if I wanted to, she would be fine.
I didn't argue. I was EXHAUSTED.
On the way home, I stopped at dmom's again, to (1) open her mail and get anything that needed taking care of -- I need to get her car tags renewed & pay a couple bills (2) pour up some homemade soup she had made and put it in the freezer (3) wash pan soup was in (4) put out the garbage.

Talked to ddil; they were picking up supper for dh so I let them bring me a plate too. They ate with us & stayed for a while but they have gone now.
I also washed a load of clothes. (Mainly b/c I was wearing the last clean b r a that I own, LOL!)
Talked to daunt on phone. Hopefully the last of MANY phone calls today.

I am exhausted. I hope dmom does not expect me to arrive early tomorrow. That ain't happening.
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 pm

dishes in dw. counted cleaned - floor a disaster ;) :D

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:16 pm

hi d lucy! I am praying for you d mom and for you as you are on call and worried about your sweet mom!
How sweet that your d dil brought in some dinner! BWTG getting laundry in! (even if it was bc you on your last b r a (lol). hope you rest!

take care - sweet dreams

Return to “Post When You Can”