Tantalizing Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Tantalizing Tuesday

Postby Harriet » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:17 am

What tantalizes you? What do you REALLY want to get to today?

Is there something you're looking forward to, to the point you smile :) when you think of it?

Back to a book... .. to creativity... .. Calgon? :|

Could you make it a reward :idea: , and schedule it after some necessary or procrastinated chores? :idea:

blessedw2

Re: Tantalizing Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:38 am

ooo - tantalizing day!!!

d harriet - thank you for enticing us to start this day in such a fun way!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:46 am

I knew I was in trouble after I over-goaled on cooking Sunday/and a bit on monday... My house - my house - How does the whole house go when i just worked in one area?!!!

I was a bit - "you have got to be kidding" when my eldest came home (she is temp living here in between apartments and a home- she is saving money for a home). said isn't there any meat? (I made a vegetarian dish) :shock: She saw me cooking Sunday :shock: :shock: :shock: I am not mad but I did make that face :lol: :D 8-).

I woke up late - but chipper and rested.
I am going to get myself a coffee as my milk is gone - I am the only one the drinks it so I knew it was almost gone and didn't replace it. ;) So SB it is!

dd younger still had a bad migraine last night - hoping today will be better (day 6) - hoping the steroids help.

It's sunny her and cool and lovely!!! I wish you a really wonderful day!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:48 am

going for sb - I look terrible with shaggy hair but lol I don't care... 8-) :D hope i don't get stopped :D

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am

Morning... 117* today and I have two appointments; one is a legal matter this morning and the other a wedding at 5:00pm. My dear friend is finally getting married in their Catholic Church. This is their 8th wedding anniversary from my friends Presertairian church.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 am

I realized I did not have one of my meds. To last the week so need to get that today. Shopping has a tantalizing effect for me hoping to find items that were not in stock when I was there before. Got the sheets in the wash. Rebooted dishwasher. I need to get going on the rest of my day now. Have agreat one gals.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:25 am

RRose, is the friend getting married the one who's ill right now?

Busy day and it looks like storms rolling in. I made a quick trip to church to pick up my prayer requests (this is my week). I hit the library on the way back and got another stack; I took the last 2 back this morning.

DH has dr. appointment today early afternoon. We will see what this heart dr. thing is all about.

Need to eat breakfast (have an egg cooking) and get the last of the dr. papers filled out for DH. It is helpful when we can get them ahead of time to fill out. It's easier to look up information at home.

Hello Blessed! And everybody who comes after; have a nice day.

I am a bit confused...was Lucylee's DM operation today or is it tomorrow? I am thinking about them today.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 am

I've been up since 7:15ish and am just now checking in. A.m. routine done except for continuing laundry and making the bed - for some reason I just didn't want to do so earlier.

I need to get crackin on my Pro Gen assignment due tomorrow. I really ended up yesterday working mostly on house, laundry, getting groceries, hanging with dd and a quick visit to see dmom. Dh walked in the door at 5 p.m - he was worn out from getting home so late on Sunday night. A/C was limping along - inside temp went to 79 but we were okay with ceiling fans on, and the house cooled down this a.m. Guy came by to check it already - freon not low and it's cool enough so he will take care of some other calls first.

I've done quite a few things this a.m. - am I procrastinating by doing other "important" things? Checked bank balance and made a deposit, folded two lols, hung another to dry and have one in dryer, one in washer. I think this will catch us up from both trips.

OK. Get to work.

Harmony, it was yesterday. She posted last night, late, I think.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm

I have been in and out of panic anxiety (not full force!) more thinking ahead of what I need to do. trying to stay in the moment of here and now and get done things that need my focus on. Trying to finish the process - not perfectly.

dh is washing the few dishes in the sink and putting away the cutlery (without asking)
did wood board cleaning with bleach.

put away a few grocery things I needed -
organized my cookbooks - in other words I put them up right etc. looks better. They were all jumbled in the cabinet.

hi d twins! great on your morning routine!
praying that your house cools down!

hi d harmony! hello to you too!!! have a great day!

d rose - sending you cooling air!!! stay safe! have fun at the wedding tonight.

hi d harriet! thanks again for the inspiration to enjoy the day!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Thinking about both our dhs, Harmony, as they see their heart doctors today. Hoping for at least some direction from ours.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”