TOOT YOUR HORN THURSDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: TOOT YOUR HORN THURSDAY

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:44 pm

yay on pantry!
glad you had a nice chat with your d son!

hi d harriet! have fun this evening! Isn't funny how that happens. I wish you and your d family such a nice time together!
birthday?
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:42 pm

another load in the dw.
too pooped to pop on putting away the folded laundry
sink is clean, water is off, counters clean, everything in kitchen put away
hot peppers that I froze on a cookie sheet are now in a bag - my fingers are still hurting even after soaking them in milk.
flip flopped laundry

dd felt good most of the day but came home nauseous and got another migraine so that she is sleeping right now. At least she got out! hoping her body breaks the cycle more tomorrow.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:44 pm

It really has been a fast year since babyK was born. He has lots of teeth, pulls up to furniture, walls, etc. and walks holding onto them. Now he has started letting go and balancing himself. Dgd22 doesn't want anyone to encourage him to walk but one of these days, he is just going to take off walking and there will be no stopping him. THAT is what she is afraid of. It is just amazing to think of how far he has come, since he was born at 3# 7.6 oz. and came home from the NICU at less than 4#.

I am slowly working on this house. I can't seem to get fired up, like I used to. I used to be a ball of fire, once I got started. I think those days are over.

I'm waiting for the kitchen and dining area floors to dry.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Had dinner with dks and families (all except DS-R & his family -they're in Green Bay, WI for a Packers' shareholders meeting. They spent 3 days at Cedar Point in OH before traveling to WI. They'll be heading home tomorrow. DS-R did call us to wish us a happy anniversary.) DD is not a 'happy camper', literally at the moment. They've been waiting for dcampowner to come look at their site for situating the shed they were buying. They only have about15' wide lot (including deck) and owner says, no, they have to put the shed to the left of their RV just like all the bigger sites. This will negate their view of the water for which they pay several $$$ more for each year. Oh well, perhaps after he's slept on it, he'll change his mind. Wasn't in a very good mood today and now neither is dd or dsonil. But the shed was looked at and in very good condition and it's paid for. Dh had told them he'd buy it for them as he'd also bought the shed for DS-R several years back.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 pm

how great for your ds r and his family!
hope you had lots of fun today d dee and mr. dee!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 pm

sweet dreams everyone (and have a great day to our Australia ladies!)

dh got gas for me today - so tomorrow I will get my car cleaned. I would love dd younger to check her car tomorrow but it all depends on how she feels.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 am

Toot-toot!
Today’s PODA:
— post office
— drug store
— — dmom is 9 Days early on one rx and 11 days early on another... how did this happen? I surely don’t know. I must take over the meds AGAIN. Sheesh.
— Wmart
— — and forgot to get gift for wedding shower Sunday
— dmom’s house for ice cream freezer for her housekeeper to borrow (just had to set it out for her)
— call neurologist to reschedule dmom’s appt
— — and called to reschedule again bc I realized I still hadn’t put it far enough into August
— folded second load of laundry for dmom
— asst living, straightened out meds, called drug store re: a couple items
— home, supper, s/s kitchen
— nap

Whew!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”