Keep it Simple Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Keep it Simple Saturday

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:32 pm

a quick hello back to you all! we just came back from farmers market and breakfast out (I ate too much again) dd older came with and dd older is asleep on the couch :cry: She said, last night, that she was going to live life even if she is in pain - then burst out crying. She said she feel like she is at the end of her rope so sleep is a good thing. Hopefully she won't feel pain when she wakes up.

I am going to rest a bit and see you soon! take care everyone!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:27 pm

((Ramblin'))

((blessed and family))

Harmony - I put in a sentence above my previous post that will hopefully simplify.

HRH's dmother came by.

Then after she was gone dd's friend from work. They are having their de-install at the gallery, so I have art pieces all over my LR at the moment.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Cathy, glad you understand well the redneck concept. I think you've nailed it with the plastic bag. :lol:

Wonderful visit. I think dmom did remember them altho some of her conversation was quite disjointed.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Not a lot done went down the rabbit hole helping h try to find something on line. Got dishes & laundry current. It is hot outside now. Lunch is over now. Walked ddog this a m . Picked up the bedroom, and cleared some stuff off the desk. I put another red white h green blanket in the green tote. Making some more progress yea.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Greetings from hot and humid Florida! Temp says 89* and high humidity makes it feel like 99*. We woke up to a thunderstorm this morning. I think afternoon/evening storms cools the air better for overnight.

Well, our visit with dgd20-H is over. She and her friend left yesterday morning at 9 a.m. I received a text from her at 3 a.m. saying they were home safe and sound even though they encountered several storms along the way. We will miss her and her cheerful personality.

Now it is time to get back to my routines in a timely manner. I'd like to join in the Chore Bingo. I have never really participated in anything like this except to work along side you all here at times. It would be fun to have an around the world with our SHEs from Australia, Canada and England.

Rose, hope the antibiotics work quickly.
Blessed, hope your dd-younger is doing better after getting her shot.
Cathy, your corn muffins sound delicious.

Now it is time to get our supper, spaghetti, meatballs with marinara sauce and salad.
Last edited by Sunny on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 pm

ARGh! I started the day on blessedw2 post about the house for sale near her......and I stayed there. I have been posting all by myself over there and wondering where everyone was. LOL

This blunder is a big clue to me how cr*ppy I feel.

Doing a cut/paste to move my posts over here -
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:11 am
Beautiful estate but the first thing I thought was the effort and time it would take to keep it maintained. Even it if was all the maintenance was hired out, someone has to be overseeing it. The swimming pool was green and definitely has been ignored...eewwwe. It made me want to go turn the pump on, grab a brush and get busy. LOL 

I did not have a good night sleep. I was up 3 times during the night checking on DS9 (sick). A storm came through around 3am so I went outside and took the 14 hanging plants off their hooks and put them on the ground to limit the amount of wind damage. After the storm passed this morning, then I hung them all up again. 

I still have a headache and physically feel beat up. Today's schedule is clear so I am going to try to take it slow and easy.
====================================================
Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:47 pm
Peeking in.....hearing an echo

I'm making progress at a greatly reduced speed. I have completed 29 SHE cards by alternating between watching a show on Hulu and then getting up and doing 2-3 cards. Rinse & repeat.
=====================================================
Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:56 pm
SHEM
Solitude is pleasant. Loneliness is not.

Still making progress. It feels like I have spent most of the day on the couch with my feet up. Hopefully, this slower paced day will result in feeling better tomorrow. 

39 SHE cards completed.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Wtg LM & others!
Watered a bit, hens have fresh water and have been fed.
We have eaten, I need to spiff up a bit.
I decluttered todays note papers.
I texted w dd she and dgd are decluttering dgds room before school starts up again.
I decluttered some pic on my tablet.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:47 pm

I have done that d lady!

Hello. hello. I am so drained. but I just wanted to make sure I say hello hello to all of you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:17 pm

dishes emptied from dishwasher
filled with the few dishes left
surface swiped the sink
swiped counters

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:49 pm

I have coffee ready to start, spiffed the counters a bit, moved the water, fed hens and put them in the run. Have painted base coat on 4 rocks to draw on.

Return to “Post When You Can”