Chore Bingo Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Chore Bingo Monday

Postby Harriet » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:23 am

Good Morning!

In addition to our brilliant posts in PWYC today we're starting Chore Bingo together.

Overnight, it occurred to me that yes, we would benefit from a separate thread for Chore Bingo (day, week?), because then that one can be "all business" and a record of accomplishments that might be quite brief, and this one can satisfy all the other posting-when-we-can purposes.

So Here's your SLIDE over to our Organization Tools and Skills Forum, where challenges are part of the purpose.

We'll have 16 potential numbers that might be called, from one to sixteen BUT you can have a "free space" somewhere in your particular list or card, so that you're doing 15 chores and enjoying one freebie time in your "game".

Some wise person may yet object that we're too early ... .. hmmm... .. but I'll call the first number at 8 a.m. EST unless cooler heads prevail, lol. That's the last one that has to be random - anybody can call them from then on.

So come up with 15 or 16 chores on a square board 4x4 OR in a list to check off and we'll start at 8 EST. Join if you'd like, or come in and giggle at your friends.

Speaking of giggling friends, kittykatt and Lynlee have surely been watching my posting in amusement this a.m. - Hi guys!

Lynlee

Re: Chore Bingo Monday

Postby Lynlee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:46 am

good night all.
Sorry
my eyes are saying I'm not waiting up past 10pm for your 8am start.
I am glad I won't have to hunt through everyone's posts for the bingo numbers though, that they will all be in the one place.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:00 am

Wow, I am just now getting here at almost 10 a.m. I slept past the alarm until almost 8:30, and have responded to some email, did the survey on the Nat'l Archives institute and have potchkeyed around.

I need to walk the dog and get over to chore bingo! Quiet day here, thankfully.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 am

I am having a late start to my day. I didn't go to sleep until LucyLee's bedtime. :)

I have 48 things I need to get done today. I only put things on my list that I find myself forgetting to do unless I have a reminder. I will work through most of the daily items then hopefully my list will be down to 16 so I can take them and play chore bingo.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:42 am

Coming here for my free time. Man I usually work slower than I have this morning.

I have gone off to the post office to get DGD's birthday present in the mail, and it should be there right on her birthday... but GAD ZOOKS I mailed it to the wrong state! I am still trying to wrap my head around how she's juggling going back and forth and I didn't know she started school so early up there (so early in the summer I think). But I did call and at least they know it's there in a week when they come down.

Coffee break time! I should eat breakfast too. I did stop and put shoes and socks on also.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:10 pm

I am late!!!!

I was up really late last night and at to wake up early (dd younger was able to go to work!) and I went back to sleep :shock: :D but I am here now!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Quick check in with my second cup of coffee. I've had a late start to my morning. Both dh and I were restless and didn't sleep well.

It is very cloudy and I'm hearing thunder nearby. Will check the bingo thread, then shut electronics down for a while.

bbl
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 pm

hello d sunny, d harriet, d harmony, d twins, d lady, dlynn, d kitty and everyone!!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:41 pm

Waving late to post today. Did my moring stuff.
Next up get quilt out of the dryer h fold it. Then dump trash before Tues. Trash day. Steps go basement need attn.
Worked on my Aug. Planning set up.
Purged a planner.
I need to get in gear h will be off soon bc of an early start today heat advisory up till Tues. P M.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:42 pm

I wanted to do chore bingo but woke up so late - I went over there and it is so much fun!!!

I am so far behind in my day but that's okay.
I ordered groceries and it will definitely be the last time as they always overcharge me by 10$ - plus the fees of course and the tip. I wrote them again about this issue but I doubt that I will get a response. No spinach so I have to go to the store anyway.

so far I am in shock of what needs doing. I thought I would spend much of my time outdoors today but waking up late took a bite out of my day.

I did a dejunking and toss first thing (well afternoon thing :lol: )
I flip flopped laundry

pulling morning routine:
I fed animals
I fed myself a lunch
took meds
now for the rest - the little brat in me says no... but the mom in me is being firm but kind and saying time to do the kitchen first. 8-)

Return to “Post When You Can”