Chore Bingo Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Chore Bingo Monday

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:18 pm

WTG gals, I have done another round. H called before I was done posting. I painted some rocks for fun.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:47 pm

yay d nancy!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:28 pm

LadyM, how is ds9? Didn't he have a bad night the other night?

I don't know if Elizabeth would be home yet. She may still be zooming along the roller coaster tracks.

I have kept up with a lot of bingo. Nancy chose a "free" moment for us and I took that for sure. I figure - hey, I'm the obedient type. If I must, I must.

Dstepson came over and fixed the lawn mower blades, too. That's helpful.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi everyone! I got back yesterday, but only turned on the computer to deal with bills and budget. It's ugly. My recommendation for FL vacations is to skip any amusement parks that are not part of the Busch Gardens attractions. They are overpriced! Monday was Disney, where my friend got us free entry passes. Fun, but dinner cost $75!!! I was very annoyed with Universal, because I spend more there than for three days at BG parks. Their food plan was awful too. It included only one entree and one snack and cost $30 or $35 and the food was only so-so. At least the Disney food was delicious, but overpriced. AND we only got ONE of the Universal parks, it would have been even WORSE if I knew we had to get two. And yes, that meant DD missed many of her favorite things. I didn't even know there were two Universal parks. Never again. All the rides in that park were virtual except one. I am doing better on the virtual rides, only one was too much and required closing my eyes. (The Krusty the Clown one if you are wondering). BG was awesome and also the cheapest. The meal plan included one entree + one side or dessert + regular drink EVERY HOUR. That's right. You could eat a full meal every hour! It was also tasty and lots of it and well set up for DD16's celiac. Aquatica (a water park) is part of the BG parks. Not as much food options, but enough that DD could eat. I can still walk other people into the ground including teenagers. Best of all, even with five full days of thrill rides, I had no medical issues related to the surgery, which means that (a) the problems are fixed and (b) no complications.

I came back to find roof leaks at the office bad enough to require a teammate to relocate. There were 193 work emails and 108 home emails to contend with. Also, hardware installation that required the horror of cleaning off my desk. I found notes going back to when I started in Oct 2014.

Of course, while I was gone, there was a veterinary crisis. This time, it went much better than the last (where Stratton died). Briggs now has two more meds for three or four more days. I have a camping trip coming up 8/11 and am afraid to leave.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm

I have lost track of the numbers but have done three more chores, my li*t is not handy, I moved the water, vacuumed m bedroom, and the office. Yea! There is a fire up the canyon in our county, it is hot and we have some haze today. Keeping up on that via fb.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Waving from Tuesday
tmeds
bfst prep.
spiritual - rdgs prayers
bfst
checked and see most bingo numbers are complete. I guess open slather for me.
next
dress
otd walk to tai chi. The bus is gone.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Great day! I got a lot done. Are we doing chore bingo again tomorrow?
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Waving. Have done a review and still have a few things left to do. Pack h sort one box.
I have to do p m routine.
More watering in a bit while this tablet is charging.

Hope to be back in a while.
WTG every one!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Tuesday's Chore Bingo is open for those in other time zones (and those in North America who are night owls.)

Here's your SLIDE

I've selected the first number. You can call out numbers now but you won't be able to edit the first post since that's something only a moderator can do.

I'm still up awaiting a phone call from my cousin re: tomorrow's plans. And I have my last bingo chore, work on the sermon for Sunday to do.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Twins, I think Kathryn said she would start one tonight in case the Australian people want to join in so there will be something going. Oh there she is! I'm not sure about tomorrow. I was lucky today that DH was out working and he didn't phone me every 15 minutes like he does sometimes.

I brought up the big can of vine clippings so it didn't get full of rain water. We had some really hard rain and blowy too twice since this afternoon. Well it could be worse, Japan is having a cyclone.

Thinking about stuff that still needs done, yeah I'd have a full list for sure. Sigh.

Elizabeth, good that you're back. I agree with you about all you said about the parks. I can't imagine what it costs them to run those things, but it is sure a lot of money for people to shell out. I don't think they do any deals for FL citizens either.

Return to “Post When You Can”