On with August

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

On with August

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:50 am

It's August. How did that happen?

Whether you're doing chore bingo (see Organizational Tools and Skills for thread) or easing into the month, or out and about with errands, join the PWYC crew and get on with it.

What's on tap for your week? The month? (and eeeek) What are the plans for the rest of the year? Only four months to go. :o
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Re: On with August

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:50 am

Good morning d Twins!!! thank you for starting us!

Good morning to everyone!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:55 am

I am in the beginning of my morning routine. Yesterday was a sleep with a headache (again) day. I am needing to change up my cards/journals as I am getting stuck. I keep forgetting my free day recently.

dd younger is at work again - always good! She slept yesterday afternoon after work but she did go to work with out a headache!

my ww is off - so I can do it thinking is starting to take over. every so often I get severely off track - and totally loose focus. (I tend to find lots of rabbit holes when this happens). I am back to my Keep On Swimming thinking instead of scattered. I am going to take that and run with it, :D, while it's here.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 am

I am still trying to figure out the shape of the day. I have a hair appointment at 3 p.m. and have been lollygagging about on the internet this a.m.

I think I will give a.m. routine and chore bingo until one p.m. then spent some time on genealogy matters before I head out for hair appt.

I have a list going finally. I slept poorly last night - I had some coffee in the afternoon and that probably affected me getting to sleep too. And it's rainy this a.m. so it was hard to get up also, and I don't wanna go out to walk the dog. :?

Right now:
-breakfast and meds
-s2s
-make the bed
-clear kitchen counters
-one bingo choice, looks like that is # 1 - refill meds containers
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:53 am

I am still trying to figure out the shape of the day
i love that d twins!
I hope the rain stops for a bit while you walk your d dog!
wishing you the best!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

I am still in the process of morning routine
(there is always a consequence for not doing my evening routine and for me it is cleaning up after last night. :shock: ;))

older d dog had to go out multiple times at around 3:30 to 5 am and I knew If I didn't get up she would have had an accident in the house.
I finally laid in the 3 season room - closed the door to the house and opened the door outside so that she could just go out. (we have a small fenced in area for the dogs - the rest is open with all the neighbours. I was desperate. 8-)

I am supposed to have lunch with an uncle through marriage (widow) and d mom and d aunt (divorced bio d uncle - but everyone is still friends)

I have to finish the process in the kitchen.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

Morning...
Well looks like my month is filling up with dr appointments and tests. Have to have an upper GI of my esophagus and a scope of my stomach. My new dr was great. Explained complicated procedure in ways that I could understand, plus he had an appropriate sense of humor. Told me if surgery was required it was a very serious one and would be done robotically. We both hope that doesn’t have to happen.

As I did my bingo thing the other day, notice much that needs to be done around here, but most will need to wait till it cools down here. I would like to stain my concrete walk that leads to my front door and I want to have my rugs and tile professional cleaned.

I also want to set up some kind of a schedule to really pull each room apart and deep clean each one. And like Nancy I am to start doing some major downside declutter projects too.

Perry’s here and I need my second cup of coffee. I feel a migraine trying to peel around my eye, but I hope to kill it before it gets the better of me.

Waving to y’all ...
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

Heading to chore bingo until 1 p.m., we'll see what I can get done!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

happy chore bingo d twins!

d rose - I am so happy you love your new doctor... that really makes a difference.
I am praying that you don't have to have surgery!
I love that the bingo helped you see things that you want to do.
wishing you a great day as well.

I have to shower soon so I am still trying to get things done.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Close enough to 1 p.m. for me - I am transitioning back to PWYC and chores that aren't on the Bingo list.

Return to “Post When You Can”