Saturday, time with family, catch up, outside work?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Re: Saturday, time with family, catch up, outside work?

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 pm

I finished uploading my feedback reports for the ProGen group. I hope no one hates me for such detail - I feel OCD when I do it but there's just so much wrong with some of these.

Laundry is going. DH went to grocery for groceries for dd. Kids are coming at six p.m.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:37 pm

RR - I think you are absolutely right. It seems crazy that DS9 could be dehydrated because he spent 7+ hours doing water activities. But I know he didn't drink his normal amount yesterday. Our bodies will tell us what it needs......if we will only listen to it. :)

I am enjoying a slower paced day. I am working my way through today's cards but also doing some other things too. I have started a paint project that feeds my creative side. I had to stop painting because the sun is so hot. I'll wait for the shade to get there this evening then hopefully will be able to do more.

------------------------------------
I came back to laptop and found this sitting here. I forgot to hit submit.

I have completed 46 SHE cards today by doing one or two at a time. I am so engrossed in my projects that I am having to be firm with myself about doing the boring but necessary tasks instead of just playing.

I've checked on DBro and DMom. They are both doing A-okay. DBro got the tubes out of his throat and is in a regular hospital room now (instead of ICU). His medical team is pleased with how well he is doing. I am so very thankful.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Having a break gutters have been cleaned and the clean up afterwards. I cleaned up the deck got deck furniture off of it and helped h scrape it and we have the1st gallon of paint on the deck it is drying h is getting another gallon now. Lunch is done. Hydration break.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:57 pm

yay d lady, d nancy, d twins,
d rose glad you are having a nice paced day!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

dh realized that he was being a bit too persnickety 8-) he laughed.

waving at you all.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

I got the last of that 1st coat on the deck, h painted about half of it.

Now I need to do a round and pick of my shoes. And do kit. Duty etc.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm

I am ready to regroup and get ready for trip. bw2, we are going to Colorado Springs, to a resort there. Flying there tomorrow and home on Thursday. I thought our flight left around 9 a.m tomorrow but it is at 7:45. I don't know what time time dh will want to be at the airport.

-clear kitchen counters
-start lists - packing, and "to do" in the a.m. before we leave
-write down info for dd
-make the bed
-process a batch of basil, if the basil in the refrigerator is still usable (long story, I was sent fresh basil when I have enough of my own, but feel I should use it if it's still good.)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello, hello!

Saturday, all of the above.
Well, I haven't really caught up on anything yet -- all the WHB is done except vacuuming master bath, s/s dh's shower, & s/s all toilets.
Actually, I slept 12 HOURS last night/this morning. Dmom says I am apparently becoming extremely manic-depressive. It's true -- I was quite a tornado of activity on Wednesday and then again yesterday -- y'all be sure and notice -- I polished my back door Wed, cleaned the outside walls around the back door, and yesterday I washed every stitch of fabric in the bedroom -- curtains to dust ruffle, mattress pad to bedspread!

So far as family and outdoor though, I spent time with family at a charity ballgame dnephew organizes every year... and I went to a wedding shower at church.

Also a trip to Wmart and I cooked supper & s/s the kitchen.

Lots of social time today, once I finally got out of bed. ;)

Looked at some planners at Wmart. I think I need to create my own. I am not satisfied with anything I see. I really want to see the weekly plan and the daily plan all at the same time. :?

DH has not felt good all day but he wants to go out for our usual Saturday night ride. Hope you all have a great night and a beautiful Sunday.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”