Monday Moves

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Monday Moves

Postby Harriet » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:01 am

((LadyM)) Also, hasn't he lost some sleep lately? Not having gotten enough sleep and maybe needs to make some up? Can't help but think tomorrow he'll be remembering the math methods.

Our shopping trip was so out of our comfort zone, but very successful. She got two sleeveless and one sleeved tops. The sleeveless completely covered the bra she was wearing - no strap showed, so she can be confident about other bras with them, too. And the sleeved, even though it had lace inserts across tops of shoulders, was the exact same blue color as the bra - what luck :) so they will be perfect to wear together.

I had her raise her arms up high wearing the sleeveless ones, and they were not gaping at armholes at all. She found two pairs of shorts that are just fine - not long, not short-short, and comfy. We struck out on a dress, but maybe she'll have no occasion for one anyhow.

I found a pair of jeans for myself by surprise.

She's doing some last-minute laundry now. In the morning she has quite a list of to-dos. We'll have to get up early.

After I drop her off, I have the study at church but my co-teacher is teaching, and all I have to do is introduce the upcoming study briefly and pass along some prayer requests.

Kasalia

Postby Kasalia » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:13 am

Hi Harriet see you are up late, just dropping in, in case you think I fell off the planet, been very busy with
the garden and housework. Not getting far though. Hope all are well. Have to agree with lucylee about being out all day and not getting much done when back home. Having lunch now and it is already past two. Haven't even filled in my planner for two weeks. Did the grocery shopping online last night and it will be delivered home tomorrow Wed. for free. Saves so much time. I will I be home all day as well yeah!!!! Now to get up move.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 am

Kasalia — hello!
I told myself, okay, if you can’t do 15, do 5.
So I “walked away the pounds” for approx 8 min.
Big whoop, right? I would have done more but I had to go to the restroom and I hit “cancel” instead of “pause” on my timer... and then I just gave up.

Catching up on tv shows and just being lazy.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”