Monday Moves

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Monday Moves

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

I am happy your stomach is better d elizabeth.

a quick hello to everyone. having lunch and determined to do my work
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:47 pm

today is my heavy cleaning day - I have decided to go back to doing those so I don't get lost so much (pam and peggy)

home blessings that are done: kitchen weeklies,
dining room blessing.

dd younger and d mom want to go for dinner and I am not hungry
I may just go for dd's sake and have ice tea or soup.

what I have left for today: what I want to do:

do a home blessing for family room and front hall/stairs

I still have laundry on the rail going upstairs
I have a few things to put away
swipe the powder room (it's gross)
put away to the basement from the kitchen
exercise
brush the dogs outside
thank you notes.
i have laundry on chair in our bedroom

dd younger has dishes in the right side of the sink that I want her to do.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Almost done with a report! If the next run has the right row colors, I can check it in and put it in test.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Elizabeth, I hope your cat foster grows more confident! Also that no foot problem lasts very long.

blessed, I think the return to a full cleaning day and then half-cleaning day another time can definitely "right the ship" sometimes. (of course you know bwplans so well!) Hugs to you.

dd is going to swing in on her way from work, grab some of our spaghetti supper, and then she and I are going to K ohls. She needs a few clothes items before her trip. I've put on my most water-resistant shoes because we just had a deluge here. Thankfully, radar tells me it's moved on.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:44 pm

LM - all the sugar OR all the misc non food additives that are in with the sugar? Those things would be higher on my suspicion list as causing brain problems. Perhaps the both together thing. Even 'natural' colours and flavourings made from fruit can cause problems for some because they are so concentrated, and if a lot have been eaten, double whammy.

day 2 of better MR. Hopefully I can keep doing this.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:55 pm

I am hoping that it will help me "right the ship" (i loved that) thanks d harriet for being such a great person. have fun with your visiting dd!

d lynn happy Tuesday to you!!!

dd younger is home - I will go with them for dinner even though it is not my thing right now. d mom was alone all day and it will be nice for her to spend time with dd younger and myself.

did anyone see that Pam Young of Pam and Peggy became a great grandmother today! how exciting

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 pm

I have been watering, other than that not much. Focusing on trees bushes and shrubs.

Dinner was good dish washer is going now. Dang the ice cream I got has nuts in it. Some one else will have to enjoy it.

They post pone the nite out event this week bc of the heat advisory.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi!!

We have been busy, busy, busy!! So much for calling it a day off. Dh and I partially re-arranged the garage. He moved the outside fridge over to the right at least 2 inches without emptying it. He also moved the freezer at least 6 inches. Moved a 4 drawer filing cabinet from one corner of the garage to the "vestibule" area to fit in beside the freezer. He decided to move a small storage cabinet so he could put in all the dill pickles and hot, pickled peppers he made yesterday.

It's in the 30's here with the humidity at something like 75%, so the temperature "feels like" something over 100F right now. Sweat is just pouring off of dh. The ex would never have been able to do any of this without numerous stops and starts and whining about a sore back or something for at least the next month... Dh and I have now been together for more than 4 years and he complains because I dote on him too much. One of my friends that has only met him once (at her home) says that my dh loves me much more than I love him. He says he will never love me as much as I love him...

Tonight we used the rotisserie on the BBQ to cook sausages. I fried ups some red and green peppers from the garden and some onions. We had a bunch of cold watermelon for after supper. (Dessert, but not called dessert any more. Dh likes to finish a meal with fruit these days.)

I have a very busy 4 weeks in front of me and I hope that I don't leave it all to the last week. One of dh's favourite cousins is coming to spend the day on September 1 with her partner. Apparently she is a very picky eater and doesn't eat fruit of vegetables of any kind other than Caesar salad. Dh is going to make them a deep fried turkey only because they both like turkey and have never had one deep fried.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 pm

d cathy so good to see you!

sorry the ice cream had nuts! sweet dreams d nancy and everyone!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 pm

It is so difficult for me to get anything done when I have been out of the house all day. Especially when I am sleep-deprived. I know Flylady would just say DO IT! DO IT! SET YOUR TIMER FOR 15 MINUTES AND DO IT! But I am just wiped out.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”