Friday Finish

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: Friday Finish

Postby LadyMaverick » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 pm

I didn't know a Great Pyr + hound could even occur due to the difference in size.

I neglected to put the complete breed description. We think the dad was Bloodhound. We know the Mom was full blood Great Pyrenees. Both of these dogs were on site and were 80-100 lbs.

I am pleased with the amount of productive effort I was able to maintain all through the day. I am 100% sure I would not be this active if I didn't have Grandkids with me all day.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Sitting here a bit after exercise video tonight.

Wondering how many grands are camping out at bittersweet's tonight. Hope they have adventurous fun.

The cheese was good enough to have me absentmindedly snacking, helia! oops. HRH did not eat the cheese part, but enjoyed the rest (yay). He observes any new food a long time. I think he is suspicious that it will bite back. I usually can't wait to try.

Kathryn, I meant to tell you to tell Ken I tried millet. Such a neat little seed, like the tiniest doll beads. I thought it was more like cous-cous, but it's much smaller. I have a feeling he ate finger millet in Tanzania, unless it was the larger pearl one. Here, I can find proso (yellow) millet and that's about it. Proso is grown in Tanzania, but not as much as finger. I'm assuming I had a similar food, at least.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:37 am

Heard sirens when I was watering after[*] dinner, it was fire trucks, another fire at the top of the hill apx. 17 mi. The other direction buy farming area. They seem to have it under control, it is not so rugged in Idaho.

Praticed more lettering.

Return to “Post When You Can”