Ta Dah! Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Ta Dah! Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

hi d twins cheering you on as you work.

d elizabeth you did get things done! have fun with your dd tonight.

hi d nancy wow 4:30 am so happy you had fun with your planners this I am. yay on your work!

hi d lady! good luck on your d mom's doctor appointment.

There always seems to be a child or a SHE card that pulls my attention away before I post
. i love that.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I worked in basement for 4 x 15 minutes. Truth time: I didn't realize but I had 13 empty large plastic bins in the basement that I didn't know about.
Time to put donations in car.

I am getting rid of the rest of my large dinner dishes. I will keep ten but I have 25.
time for put away and take garbage out.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Done again, finally. Several side trips along the way, deleted a bunch of photos off my phone to free up some space. Also worked on some "filing" in Evernote and deleted some duplicates, and combined some files. Also have reduced my email box down to 63 emails.

I'm going to have lunch and then figure out what to do next. I'm not very enthusiastic today, now that I don't have to be on the go.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:44 pm

I have a place to stay and it is only 21 minutes away from where dd is staying. I have to check where the local clinic/drs. are - it is in the middle of no where so I am praying there is not an emergency. I am staying an air bnb - thank you for that suggestion.

dd younger took d mom to paper source for a new calendar - she found one and she bought me a desk sign that said "boss lady" :lol: I love when she is doing well. My stomach got stressed out when she talked about her medical stuff on the phone - i have to let that go someway. dd dropped her off so that she could go to her last physical therapy.

dd has a migraine but thinks she can still go to work at 3pm.

I will do 15 more minutes in put away from basement. I ran out for coffee and feel ready to re-engage in my work.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 pm

yay - pretending to be "Animal" on muppets waving my hands around for d twins work!

heading to basement for put away.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm

DMom received an excellent report at doctor office today. All her blood work and tests are showing good results. Her bone scan gave a 3% probability of having a hip fracture. I think that is pretty awesome odds for an 87-year-old lady.

I stopped at a grocery store on the way home for one item but walked out with about 3 dozen items. Going grocery shopping when your hungry really isn't a good idea!

DS10 revised schedule/list is working well. He is happy with it and says by arraigning everything with a deadline that it makes it easier to get things done. Nothing is changed on the list but just by adding deadlines makes it easier to get things done. Weird. But I understand that mind games work sometimes.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:48 pm

wonderful that your d mom got a great report d Lady!!! glad your d son like the new schedule.

I am done today in the basement. dh is dropping off the donations (and no judging on what I was doing). I got rid of two sets of dinner plates - 15 of dressy ones, and 12 of white that is different from my set, (white plain- classic) that goes with any colour, that I kept. It's weird not having large dinner parties any more.

Now for my other stuff. dd younger is asleep.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Here’s my ta-da for the day....

After holding my breath for three weeks I can finally tell y’all....

I’m gonna be a grandma!!! Baby is due March 28,2019.

My son and daughter are not announcing it on social media: ie Facebook but he gave me the ok to post it here. So if you belong to FB please don’t post anything there to me. They want to wait for the 12 week mark to do that.

Up until yesterday they only told their parents...they have four sets cause both of my kids have divorced families. My son finally told his best friend last night and I’ve Been busting cause his bf just had his baby and keeps asking me about my son.

It was no secret that my kids were trying to start a family so the question wasn’t if, but when.

So because there will be four sets of grandparents I wanted my name to be unique. I told them I wanted to be called Lollie and Sweetie will be Pop. My son and daughter busted up laughing when I told them so I guess it’s a done deal :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Norma

Postby Norma » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 pm

YAY! We are so happy for P and S and for you, Lollie and Pop. :D This is wonderful news. I love your names that you chose for yourselves. My nephews other grandparents were Lollie and Pop and I always loved that and we all called them Lollie and Pop. I think that is going to be a very welcomed baby. OMG! 4 sets of grandparents to dote. :D
I go to nature to be soothed and healed , and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm

oh Norma hello!

how wonderful d rose!!! so exciting!

Return to “Post When You Can”