1 Sept Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: 1 Sept Saturday

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Did the rock drop and sold some dish clothes and lined fabric bags yea loving that way to get things out of here. Left some plums at the trading post.
Looking forward to some birthday shopping. Taking it easy after all our hard work doing realtor prep. Playing with my planners now.
Leftovers for lunch were great. Enjoyijng my fav. Jello salad I made up to have this weekend.

H will be grilling for our dinner.

RunKitty

Postby RunKitty » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Congrats on the win, lucylee. Sad for us, but happy for you. Hope your team goes undefeated this year. :)

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Neck is improving even through the day. Brain on the other hand isn't. So I will not be venturing very far if I take the car out.

My sister called and talked for over 90 minutes, wearing me down.

I then took my shower and was exhausted so had a 30 minute rest before having some lunch.

Through all this, I worked on the backup of my computer so that's done. I should do it more often....

I did do it some time when dh was away because I got the new motherboard put in. Not sure when that was though...

After the backup was over, I lay down for 90 minutes and napped a bit.

Then we walked to the pub for dinner and I sat with my back to the big screen tv. We had some groceries to pick up but really I needed heavy things and we couldn't walk home with them so we got the bare minimum for tomorrow in case I can't add shopping to my day. Stores are closed on Monday so I really have to shop since we are out of potatoes.

That outing was only 3500 steps but it was too much even when going as slow as I can and I'm relieved to be home. Had trouble sorting the price matching out while at the cash because my hands would trigger the screen on my phone to change and I couldn't get back to the sale flyer to show the guy. He was very patient with me.

My bag needs the strap mended so that's an item for tonight if I perk up or tomorrow morning.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm

This afternoon I cooked and baked for the family reunions. I mixed up a big batch of bread dough and used it to make 2 big pans of cinnamon rolls. I took them to the reunion tonight and they were a hit. I also made a large bowl of pasta salad. It seemed to just keep growing. By the time I finished, it was in a 32cup Tupperware bowl. There is LOTS of pasta salad.

I took the 3 grandkids to our small town fair. I gave each of the little kids some money when we arrive and told them when their money is gone, then we are ready to go. Each ride is $4 or $5 so it didn't take long for their money to get spent. I think we were there about an hour and they had no money left.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

helia

Postby helia » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Oh, Kathryn, I just read about the accident. How awful. I hope you will heal quickly. It sounds like you're pretty banged up. Did you go to a Dr.? I missed that piece of info.

It seems I also missed the Twins' anniversary and the Dees' anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Twins and Mr. Twins!

Happy Anniversary Dee and Mr. Dee!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Dinner was great h grilled and cleaned up after.
I watered my plants in the back yard.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Happy Spring, Lynlee and Kasalia.

Austin Granny, wonderful to have new babies added to family. You are certainly blessed with that lately. Good job getting the car repair accomplished.

Happy Anniversary to the DeeClutters!

RunKitty and lucylee, I certainly thought of both of you today as dsonil wanted to watch that game. I only saw half as he gave up his living room "place" to the children and went to small tv after that.

I cannot express my exhaustion. Later 'gator.

RunKitty

Postby RunKitty » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Have a good rest, Harriet. You've certainly earned it!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:09 am

Thanks, RunKitty! It was certainly an exciting game — no idea how it was going to turn out until the very end.
We are home and sooo tired. And I slept almost all the way over there and part of the way home.
Good night to all! Zzzzzzzzz
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”