Happy Cat Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: Happy Cat Monday

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Dh really likes the chicken sausages as well, Helia. He's chosen them because they're lower in fat so he can be kind to his gall bladder until that surgery comes up. Hopefully he'll keep some of the same habits.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:18 pm

... drat I a just lost a post. Sigh ...
Ty 4 the bday wishes and greetings. Morning stuff handled. Made deviled eggs, lunch is over. I need a plan for dinner.
Planning & journaling done. I have done more rounds in the patio deck garden area, it us starting to shape up and look better.
Counting that for my exercise today.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Hello everyone.

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

Nothing much new with dh and me here in west central FL. I was happy for the long holiday weekend and it was good to just relax a bit and get ready for the coming week. Our weather at the moment is warm at 78* and humid; we had showers earlier. We are feeling the effects of t.s. Gordon that is headed towards the northern Gulf.

Most of the daily routine is finished. I also changed the sheets on the bed and got a basketfull of clothes washed. Will do the sheets and towels next. Dh did his exercises for the day. Tomorrow we have errands out. First one to get INR test, then to another office for blood work for Dr. appointment next week, then a stop at the post office on the way home. I think Thursday we will go to Tax Office to renew one of the car registrations.

Almost suppertime...guess I should head for the kitchen!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:22 pm

I napped away the afternoon after getting the bed remade with fresh sheets and the laundry done to the point of the dryer. I still have to fold those and hang up the load of fine washables.

This is like having hepatitis after the acute period is over. Life is boring but no energy to do anything.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:50 pm

((((Kathryn)))) Good for you doing a great job of giving your body what it needs to heal.

The reunion was wonderful. Best ever. The 2 story house was open for everyone to gather, but everyone seemed to prefer the outdoors. There were several shade trees and a couple tents set up to provide shade. Our temps were about 10 degrees cooler today than it has been so even though it was around 90F it felt comfortable. They had 3 rows of tables set up in the double car garage. All those tables were full of food. We had WAAAY too much food but that seems to be a given at any potluck. We spent 6 hours talking non-stop. After 6 hours, the family members that lived in other states had to leave in order to make their long drives home. The rest of us stayed for another hour and then started the clean up process. I really enjoyed myself today. I stay in contact with most of my cousins on FB but being able to talk face-to-face beats FB.

It was a great day but I am feeling mighty tired now. I suspect I am dehydrated by being in the heat for multiple hours and I didn't drink my normal amount. I will be focusing on hydrating between now and bedtime.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:52 pm

I picked up the weeds I dug out earlier today and got them loaded in the utility trailer and a couple of limbs and other things. The trash is rounded up for trash day Tues. I am very happy with the way the patio area looks now, yea the stepping stones are working great as well. I go t the old furnace grate in the carport for h to finish loading it is too heavy for me to load.

Return to “Post When You Can”