MONDAY MOTION

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: MONDAY MOTION

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:23 pm

stay safe d harriet! praying it will be okay!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:23 pm

ordered groceries.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Could see that Florence could also impact you, dHarriet. Everyone stay safe and dry!

My 2nd water tale of the day -oh I pray there's not a third. I left to go fill up the car and then was going on to cardiac rehab. Rain has let up to a very slow drizzle right now. HOWEVER, somehow my driver's door did not close all the way yesterday. Rain started during the night and you guess it -my seat was soaked. So....I sat on dh's neck pillow thinking it would keep me dry. When I got to B J's to get out to pump, realized I was soaked. So, after filling the car I came back home and changed my clothes. Have to figure someway to keep dh dry when he goes to the steak roast at the fire department tonight. Think I can put a plastic bag on the seat and then thick towels over that and hopefully that will work. Perhaps tomorrow I can open the windows to let it dry out. Hoping that none of you in Florence's path have water tales -you surely don't need them!!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 pm

I am so sorry your seat in your car was soaking wet!!! hi d dee. hoping it drys fast

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm

so far kitchen home blessing done (didn't move things on counter but I am okey dokey about it 8-) )
home blessing in family room done
did my swish and swipe in powder room

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 pm

next home blessing in dining room - dh had put laundry all during the week on the table and chairs :shock: he did vacuum during week but those doggies are a shedding.

got rid of 3 yellow jackets out of our house this morning - it's that time of year where the yellow jackets etc. try to get ready for the winter.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Oh and those yellow jackets/bees do like to get inside houses, Blessed! Hoping tomorrow brings some milder weather so we can open the windows on the car and dry it out. Don't think I've ever seen the seat so soaked.

Will begin putting things back in cupboards while dh is at the fire department steak roast tonight. Been thinking of how I want to arrange things so they're easier to reach. These cupboards are so difficult to get into for the most part.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 pm

would a shop vac be able to drain some of that water? Hope tomorrow you have great weather to dry out that seat d dee! hope your dh has a wonderful time!!!

my home blessing has been taking longer than normal probably bc it has not been done in 2 weeks - it's superficial but that's okay!
next front hall. I have so so so much stuff ready to go upstairs on the pie chest and the church bench. lots of laundry washed from trip and folded.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 pm

I had lunch walked the dog. Thinking of those in the path of the storm in the N .Carolina and surrounding areas. I polished creamer and sugar that did not get donated decided to keep. My anti proscranatiin task bc Wed. Is booked. I decluttered one garden item that had a spider on it dson took it I thought he might like it the fence is gone that it was holding up. It is actually a plant hanger. We have some wind here today. Put fruit in a plate and veg. In a bowl.

Thanks blessed!

Dinner is done.
Clutter checks on surfaces throughout the day going in different rooms every couple of hours is really helping!
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:11 pm

you are doing so well d nancy!!!

i had to order dinner as the groceries will not be delivered until 6 to 7

Return to “Post When You Can”