Tuesday Turn up the music

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Tuesday Turn up the music

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Booksaver you might check at a smart for stream canisters. I think mine only has the smaller size. The store I used to get them at closed. I have not checked at shopko.

This afternoon I heard the wind speeds of the hurricane Olivia heading to Hawaii were down to 60 mph. That was good news for them.
Last of the laundry is in the washer now, I just folded the 1st load in took it upstairs. . I had a nap after dinner. Got the after dinner kitchen spiff done.

Watching poldark on the basement. Next season is the last saw that fb, not surprised. The books do not go on for ever. It is a bit dark for my taste.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Got some writing done. When my computer crashed, I lost all the service from Sunday. I had it printed off but when I went to do a quick rewrite for someone, I had to copy type before I could start the rewrite. That was frustrating.

Dh is safe at his hotel now. He arrived and went straight to dinner, then a reception and now off to bed. He's in the Central Time Zone so it was early by the clock but he's exhausted.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Harriet, your sleep remarks had me thinking about the old XP when I'd run a defrag and like things would come together and everything in order once again. Perhaps like our brains? What a bad time to have phone/internet line problems. Don't they know a big storm is coming when people like to be in touch with each other? I have not heard of Hurricane Hazel. But they have mentioned Floyd several times recently. I don't like the new big red bubble of the path....it now covers where DD's house in Atlanta is. I will have to ask her if storms have followed her up from Florida.

Nancy, I'm reading through the Poldark books. So just one more season? I know what you mean about dark. Still, a nice series and such a handsome star!

Sorry about the IR S fine, Elizabeth. No fair, it wasn't even your fault.

(booksaver) you need to hide your special stuff in something opaque behind or underneath other stuff in the refrigerator! I just hid something under the bag of potatoes and DH never found it!

Today I did get shopping done before rain came. Also got Rx called in so will have to go back tomorrow. Not a lot of other progress made, just the usual every day stuff. Sometimes that's enough to keep things going.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 am

That movie was so good! I love Jimmy Stewart!
And Grace Kelly was certainly beautiful, wasn’t she?

What is BookSaver trying to hide? I must cuop...
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”