Monday, the Month's Fresh Start

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Monday, the Month's Fresh Start

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:20 pm

wisdom teeth are hard! feel better d harmony!!! I am so sorry that they didn't have the meds ready for you and you had to wait!

lol d lady - that is not unusual to rebel... I did that for years lol. I like your way better! much better way to remind myself than saying don't. thank you!
so happy for your d son!
so happy for your d grand daughter!
yay on your cards!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:24 pm

my home blessing is done - it took so long! I didn't do the laundry room and I am not gonna do it.. na na na na na na! ;) 8-)

I have to make dinner.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:40 pm

(((Harmony))) oooohhhh... I hate to even think about wisdom teeth — or any kind of dental work! Oh! You must tell Mr Harmony that you expect the tooth fairy to leave a very nice surprise!

LadyM — that is a great idea, making cards for those forgotten tasks!

So. I am having trouble cuop too! Typing on phone while cooking supper.
Today was supposed to be ironing day but it was also errand day — pay bills day — order some stuff online day — — well, y’all can see how this has turned out. High hopes for after supper...
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:02 pm

((Harmony)) maybe from now on then, feeling better all the time? That's awful that your pharmacy kept you waiting like that - were you alone having to wait?

Oh, I like lucylee's idea for tooth fairy surprise treat of some kind.

Lilac
comes to mind. She would have lots of knowledge on healing from dental work, I think.

I've finished 2 extra mini-laundry-loads today, washing up clothes that were newly purchased by HRH.

Dd38 called and asked if I was alright. (smile) She's worried about my emotional health I guess, after the church meeting and also the death we've both felt sad about. I told her I was sewing, so I was getting plenty of therapy, and she laughed out loud about that. She says the boys are doing so well in school - I'm glad for them. The oldest, DangerBoy, is emerging as the brainy one, always antsy for the teacher to hurry with grading papers, lol.

Florence still :
Dd38 says people lined the walls at her church Sunday, standing room only. Many people still unable to go home to towns nearer the coast. They can drive back home, but can only work on their properties during daylight, or work their job if the employer still exists. Then, with houses not complete enough to offer shelter, they have to come back away from the coast to family or friends who will let them spend nights. Many new families are on semi-permanent stays in her community.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Showing is over. I walk ed the dog. We are both home. I did a run to the mkt. House is unstated. Dinner is in the oven.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:44 pm

hello d nancy hello d lucy hello d lucy

I am done for the day. sweet dreams all of you. d harmony hope you can get some rest tonight.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:38 pm

LadyM: If this is the same parcel I'm thinking of, I'm excited the parcel arrived. It was mailed the night before the tornado and therefore picked up the day of the tornado. Between that and the looming postal strike, I thought it might be weeks or months.

I started a load of laundry, then rested, then had dinner, then sorted chits to enter into Quicken. So they are all sorted neatly and one is even sorted by month (so I don't have to keep changing the month when do the entry.)

I also wrote the report I was to get off.

I vacuumed after supper because dgs may be coming over tomorrow morning so I won't have time to do it then.

I'm going to wash my dishes and then get to bed. Tomorrow there will be no water, so I need to get going early in the morning.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:34 pm

EXCITING NEWS HERE!
Ddil got her acceptance to nursing school!!!
Kinda scary news — a hard 5 semesters ahead of her/them/(us?) (us bc there may be more babysitting needed, I suspect) — but it will surely pay off in the end. God has brought her to it, now, we’ll have to trust Him to bring her through it!

Less exciting... ironing IS progressing...
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”