Good morning and it is already a fantastic day and it is only 9:05 am in my time zone! Item the first: it's Friday! Second: it's payday! And third: I have confirmed that yesterday's completed queries for federal orders can be used for warehouse transfer orders also simply by adding one if statement! If I were to leave work right now, that alone would save me days of trouble.
Last night was not so hot, with me goofing off instead of party pickup and declutter. My x is still a pain in the tailbone, he has not replied to my suggestion of how I can verify the sum he expects me to pay him. (Note: I definitely owe him money for DD16's medical expenses. The total he listed may be entirely accurate; it is in reasonable range. However, he presents no proof whatsoever and it could be full of errors, whether accidental or deliberate.) If I cannot get proof from him, I am going to look at setting up an escrow account and deposit the total amount that he claims and notify him that it is pending proof. This will show the state that I am acting in good faith whether he is or not. I may end up needing legal advice. I have decided NOT to do this by EFT, it will be a paper check so I will have a paper trail. The memo will say "<my full name's> share of <DD name's> medical expenses up to <last date included>". I will both scan and make hard copies before I give him the check. When he cashes it, I will also keep similar copies. Should work as a receipt.
He is also a turkey because a few months ago, I had told him I wanted DD for the Halloween party weekend. He "forgot" and wants to take her to a pumpkin patch. I okayed this because she will enjoy it, BUT she invited friends to come early for party setup, so he is now stuck with getting her back at 4 pm. And the pumpkin patch is in another city.
Tonight, I am returning to my new dance class! Groceries are on the way home, so Friday may be my new errand day.
My life starting when I get home tonight:
- Tonight: finish as much pickup and declutter as I can
- Saturday: cat clinic, more pickup until DD gets to my house, dinner, inventory party supplies and make list of needed stuff, costume work (if time)
- Sunday: church, costume work, youth group unlikely as finals are next week
- Monday through Thursday evenings: clean bathrooms; clean stove, fridge, microwave; sweep and mop
- Friday: dinner with friends scheduled, party purchasing (mostly food and drink)
- Saturday: no cat clinic for me, get up at reasonable time, morning = get decor from shed and start decorating, lunch out?, afternoon = food prep and finish decorating, dinner out?, party
This is doable, but not easy.