Sunday Stratagedy

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Sunday Stratagedy

Postby Nancy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:15 am

What is your Stratagedy for the week?
I have reclaimed the kitchen after the faucet replacement. Had to wait to use the sink till today. I need to do my week in review will wait till after the open house this afternoon. We have a freeze warning but it did not freeze so winterizing needs to happen drain hoses is on the list after next week. It is still dry out. We did get a bit of an unexpected shower yesterday got to see a rainbow on our walk.

blessedw2

Re: Sunday Stratagedy

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 am

Good morning d Nancy!!!

I have my calendar updated and my bwp in place

today
1. work outdoors
2. the usual routines
3. filing -
4. crafts fun something - sewing or something.
5. fall/halloween decorations
6. make dinner early this morning

write thank you (2 of them)
one label a day for christmas cards
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

My 'strategy' today is staying home from church. I'm just not quite up to par. Told dh that next year I'm flying (early) to FL. I'm having a really tough/rough time with this colder weather. Just went down to put our 3 LOLs in the dryer twins. I'll go down in an hour to fold and then dh will pick them up with the golf cart to bring them down. Then (slowly, very slowly) I'll get them put away. ;)

Thanks for starting us, Nancy. Good luck with your open house.

Our dneighbors just came to finish cleaning up and winterizing their camper. We still have heard ZERO from our RV repair guy. Had a hard time even getting the inside temp up to 65 this morning. We tested the thermostat yesterday by turning the AC way up -it works so it's definitely just the furnace. We've had 3 electric heaters going in order to keep warm. I keep the bedroom door closed so the heat doesn't go in there during the day. Sure can tell the difference in temp between there and our living quarters. :|

Dh is out with friend winterizing RV's. Brrrr……. They have at least 5 to do today. While he's out and about he inevitably picks up more. I had just made it to the car when he called to ask if he had anything on Tuesday. Actually he has his primary Dr appointment at 1:15 so they made a time late afternoon for someone who stopped by.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am

hope you feel better
d Dee... I totally understand about going early! my d mom is thinking that right now :D but dd younger can't go with her until after November 5.

waving to all of you!!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

I got the living room done h is camped out in there. I did exercise on the stat bike before moving it to the bedroom. Laundry needs to go into the dryer. I did a bit of sewing. Kitchen and bedrooms are good. Rugs still needs to be shook and I need to sweep and mop but will wait till later so I do not track it up.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm

I had an exhausting day yesterday and am still tired. I left here at 9 a.m. yesterday to get dd in ATL - lots of road paving and delays. We got back just in time to get to the weaving class yesterday afternoon at 2 p.m. and that went until 6 p.m. Then dd and I met up with dh and ds for supper at 5 Guys and I came home and put on my pajamas. Thankfully, dh had already walked the dog. I loved weaving but had no idea it would leave my shoulders and arms so tired.

Dd's car is still at the tire place so I've loaned her my car until in the a.m. - we didn't get there yesterday to pick her car up. Tonight dh and I are are going out to dinner early, then to a community presentation.

I'm trying to do some planning for the week. Dh never knows what his schedule is - when he'll be out nights.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Check j and c

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 pm

hello d twins and d harriet!

soup is in crock pot and artichoke spread for sandwiches made - salami, fontina, spinach and artichoke spread
dishes washing themselves again
floor swept and rinsed
counters cleaned sink clean lol for now.
tons of everything paper related
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 pm

pool pump is in garage! :D all put two hoses put away, filter put away
I have to have help next weekend to cover the pool
all my garden pots are empty and put in the garage (all flower stuff is in the compost container the city gives us

I need to still put away the dishes I turned on an hour ago
I need to brush the dogs and cats
French homework
throw laundry downstairs and separate
put away dark laundry of mine that is washing itself.
fitness
dog cat you know what

things not done today:
swish and swipe the three bathrooms
vacuuming the first floor (only the kitchen)

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

DSon and family just pulled out of our driveway. I totally enjoyed the time spent with them.

My strategy for this week is to follow schedule & SHE cards as much as possible. As long as I stay on track I can fit it all in. The regular doings include 5 days of homeschool, STEM class, piano lesson, Band class, church, and 2 Tai Chi classes. Plus there are 5 medical appointments this week, plus a class on Nigeria that I'll take DS10 to. Sprinkle in doing a liberal amount of SHE cards between activities and that is my strategy.

But for now, I'm going to ignore everything and put my feet up for a much-needed break. I have the sniffles. Ugh. I never have the sniffles unless I'm coming down with something. I don't have time to be sick so it will just have to go away or I will just continue on and ignore it as much as possible.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”