Ta Da Tuesday (by Twins)

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Ta Da Tuesday (by Twins)

Postby Harriet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi, BookSaver.

Missing Kathryn.

lucylee's post about children makes me think of Sadie, too - I hope her household is well.

Glad this will be 48 hours and done, Ramblin'. Also glad you are finished with some. Hope they find out what they want to know and that you get a break soon.

The things I wanted to get done are done today.

Otherwise, I sewed. It doesn't look like a lot because it is on a small scale, but I'm proud of it. A formidable puzzle figured out with several techniques used, so it was tedious and fun at the same time.

A little crick in my neck. HRH is warning me to stop sewing for a day or so and I probably will. Later.

BookSaver
Administrator

Re: Ta Da Tuesday (by Twins)

Postby BookSaver » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi, Harriet. I'm glad you were able to sew.
I didn't sew, but I've had my hands on some fabrics to move them, and I watched 2 sewing webinars today. Does that count? ;)

Oh I need to post something that made me laugh and laugh.
Last week I mentioned getting my hair "trimmed" and it ended up very short.
A couple of days ago, I was looking at a magazine and on the back was a photo of the actor Nathan Fillion in his new show, The Rookie, which will be a police drama. I've liked Nathan since he was in Firefly, so I was admiring his photo when it suddenly struck me --
We have the same hair cut.
I showed the stylist a picture of Helen Mirren ... she gave me the hair cut of Nathan Fillion.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Post When You Can”