Sunday's Questions

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Sunday's Questions

Postby Harriet » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:16 am

lucylee, if I possibly can, I use ones that do not require wetting the hair beforehand. That adds just enough extra exertion to the chore to bug me. Tonight I had the feeling of exertion anyway, but that is likely because I was still a little weak from whatever bug (?) this was. You would have to give me a little more info - which one do you use? I am seeing the end coming for purchase possibilities of my usual Nice and Easy in the previous formulation. Their new one is not as good. Hence the reason I'm trying a new brand every once in a while, just to audition them.

I hope lucylee's dgs doesn't end up with more strep time.

Feeling a little embarrassed to have suggested an update from Dee, because I think she went to trouble. Glad to have it, though.

Normally I wouldn't be up this late, but I napped today, recuperating. Finally feeling tired again.

I also thought of Lilac recently. Thought of her dh enjoying motorcycle trips, like a fellow we know recently did. Hoping her little dggs is well.

lucylee

Re: Sunday's Questions

Postby lucylee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:37 am

Harriet — Clairol — Natural Instincts
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”