Sunday's Questions

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Sunday's Questions

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:05 am

Following up on LynLee question in her post.

What are your questions today?
Last edited by LadyMaverick on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Sunday's Questions

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 am

I woke up with the gumption to start again on my healthy habits. They have been OBE lately. Will I really follow through? What steps can I take to ensure a successful outcome?

After getting dressed for church, I took a short walk. The sun wasn't up yet but there was enough light to enjoy being outside in the beautiful weather. Will I take another walk before or after church?

DS10 and DGD7 are getting ready for church. I've fed them and am currently monitoring their progress. How many times will I need to encourage them to get back on track and do the next thing?
1. Know what you want.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:35 am

good morning d lady. So happy you had walking time just for you! I woke feeling the same way - get back to normal re: health.

i am thinking of sweet sadie today. waving to her

hello all. have a wonderful day.

I have a party today and I need to pick up a gift for my cousin - no idea what to get - he loves 1970's muscle type cars - I thought of a book but who knows if he has it or not. I have to think about it. not too much that I get sidetracked lol
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:40 am

ta ta for now...I am starting to loose focus already 8-)

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am

Hi!

Question of the day... Will the chicken that we bought Thursday night smell okay when we open the package to cook it this afternoon?

We are having fried chicken for supper tonight.

Dh is changing my tires in the garage this morning. So nice to have all of the right equipment to do this at home.

The other question... Will I ever be finished sorting out my clothes and having everything put back in the closet? I just finished a load of washing that is now dry and on the bed with all the rest of it. I found a black sweater that I had washed and I was putting it over a chair to dry and I discovered that one arm was almost 2 inches shorter than the other one. I was just given this sweater not long ago (within the past year) and it is identical to one I already had, so this one will get donated when it dries. I have a large clear garbage bag full of coats in the back seat of my car. Now I have another pile in my hallway. Dh asked if we could clean out the coat closet. He donated a lot of stuff to this pile.

Last question... Who has the butt glue solvent?
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Game day.
Journal done.
Planning done.
Out line progress made.
Raining out side here today.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 pm

d cathy... I definitely done have the bahookey fanny removal solvent 8-) :lol:
did you smell the chicken today. Only way to know! :D
I did some paperwork this morning - I didn't check charge or checking but I did list spending. Thank goodness November 1 comes this week.

waiting for dd younger to be dressed
mom came over way too early - she forgets a lot - and is mixing up past times of when things happened.

went through checking
listed paperwork need to do for tomorrow.
now that dd older will be living in the city instead of a suburb I have to change her insurance tomorrow. Same with her car payment and tolls
and phone. its much more expensive having the city address.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm

chuckling at Cathy's last question

chuckling that I was so out-of-it I didn't notice she had posted so this post didn't go through much earlier.

Anyway, such as it is, this is what I said then:

Felt dreadful last evening, although a lot of it seems to have passed. I suppose whatever HRH had? Washed over me suddenly, late last evening, and I was quite weak, had a low-grade fever. Only some weakness remains, but I will not try church.

Happy that I gave dd's visitors a wide berth and they are not company that I would hug or even shake hands. Don't know that I was ever contagious - not while they were here, anyway. Food was their potluck and delivery pizza, so not of my preparation.

btw, that very impressive "eyeballs" dish was lychee fruit stuffed with individual blueberries and gelled in a strawberry jello. Clever.

My question is will I stay feeling better. I think so.

Other question is will it be awkward for dd and also co-treasurer to get things done today - payroll and offering. Hoping I don't have a surprise knock at the door, really, although it might get things done quicker. I might have to greet on the porch so I don't spread a potential germ? Wish I knew answer to "am I contagious?" but grateful sickness may be sent packing already. HRH has entertained me by showing me old Alfred Hitchcock shows. ( ? ) Oh well, not cheerful but a nice man sits with me to watch, so good enough.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Home from church and lunch with friends and family. it was a wonderful & treasured time together.

I took DGD7 to her home. DD quit her primary job on Friday so her work hours for this week are unknown until she gets another job. DD is rarely out of work for more than a day so I expect DD will have another job by EOD tomorrow. The amount of time DGD7 spends here depends on what DD work hours are.

I am going to kick my feet up for a couple of hours.
1. Know what you want.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:26 pm

So much for kicking my feet up. I forgot that I was going to rest and instead found myself outside in the sun. I absolutely love this because it means my energy level is returning. I have been having to make myself do stuff because of limited energy. Now I am doing stuff without realizing the effort it takes.
1. Know what you want.

Return to “Post When You Can”