take your Plan (bwp) and run with it!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Elizabeth

Re: take your Plan (bwp) and run with it!

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 pm

I just completed and uploaded some things at payroll and have about 7 minutes left to my day. So I COUPed and now my alarm is going. Off to drive carpool then get stuff done!

My cough syrup is finally in stock after 2 weeks! Good thing it wasn't something I could die without.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:27 pm

I have been okay since sitting down. mmmm

spoke to dd older and she was thrilled she got her parking pass for her new apartment.
checked my checking account. registered on my chart.
worked out some other things
dh also folded laundry.
now to put away groceries.
dinner eaten and time for evening routine. so tired.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:42 pm

LadyM, I don't know how you do it. I am in awe of your stamina and care for elders and youngers.

I did the four things that were on my list for today. I was not ambitious in the wake of feeling like poop. I called the Hospice nurse re: dmom, called a friend who had invited us for Thanksgiving dinner (we will be away), dropped off at cleaners and visited dmom. That I transcribed and organized old deeds (some from 1832!) was a bonus.

Tonight dmom was calm but thought she was at a motel. It was surreal for her to tell me how the "girls" had gone off by themselves (that is, me and dsis) and my dbro, who was 14 was left alone, so she tried to spend some extra time with him. She said that she and my dfather had gone off to an island by themselves yesterday, but she hadn't seen him today.

Still a standoff with dd. I'm letting her cool down some more.

I never unloaded the dishwasher this morning, I'll do that now...
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Oh my goodness. I usually love Mondays also, but today... shaking my head... dgrands took my day and ran with it. That is all.

DDIL called at 8:00 a.m. to say dgs's appt was at 8:30, so I got up and got dressed (showered before bed) and was all d2s, Bible reading done, breakfast eaten by the time they arrived.
They played fairly quietly until dh got up and then they -- well, at least dgd -- ate with him and we all went to town... errands...
* drop off candy for Halloween party at school
* drop off candy for Halloween Trunk or Treat at church
* post office
* drug store -- refills for dmom, dh, and new rx for dgs
Back home... they played some more... ds & ddil came to get dgs for eye doctor...
Came back for dgd in about an hour.
Then I cooked supper, cleaned the kitchen, read the paper, and fell asleep in the recliner!

I am going to do my exercise tonight (walk away the pounds) and I have done some more "window shopping" online.
Last night I got everything organized for my teacher group -- I had a lot of stuff to put in order in notebook and corrections to make on my online spreadsheet for emails, etc.

TOMORROW... dgd will be here from 3-5, dgs from 4-5, while ds gives lessons and ddil is at work.
WEDNESDAY... dgd will likely be here from 1 or 2, dgs from 3, till ddil gets home and we take them Trick or Treating. (DS going out of town.)
THURSDAY... dgs may spend the night b/c I'm going to have to take him to school anyway on Friday... and
FRIDAY... we go to College Town for basketball game that night and
SATURDAY... 11:00 a.m. football game, which means dh will want to be at the stadium at 9:00 a.m. and that makes for a pretty early morning :roll:
SUNDAY... dgs will have spent Sat. night with us and we'll have church Sunday...

* whew * I exhaust myself just thinking about it. I really, really love having the dgrands around... but I need a day off! But it won't be long... just a couple years, and we all know how quickly that time can pass -- and they will both be in school all day every day. I don't think dgd will be starting the half day program in January, at the rate things are going. She is NOT potty trained yet, and I just seem to get the feeling this is not a high priority on ddil's list. It really doesn't matter to me, though, b/c if we are needed to babysit, having her at school till 11:00 just means I would have to go pick her up on those days we were needed. I wouldn't really be adding a lot of "free time" to my day. She will still get two full years in pre-k if she waits till next fall to start, b/c she's going to be turning 6 in November after she starts kindergarten anyway. She will be one of the older ones in her class, and that is usually a good thing.

I definitely do not know how you do it, LadyM! I am so glad your dmom was feeling better after seeing the doctor. Having your mom call in tears is NOT a good feeling. I have BTDT...
And (((Twins)))... having your mom so confused, and figuring out how to talk with her in those times... (((BIG HUGS)))

DH unloaded the dishwasher last night, so at least the kitchen started out clean here. I need to change sheets and do weekly home blessing. Maybe tomorrow...

Sounds like we are all having so many health aggravations lately... Nancy's bs... Harmony's headache... Harriet's tummy upset... not to mention the scares Mr. Harmony and now Dee have had!
(((BIG HUGS))) all around!
Last night I felt sorta dizzy -- just lying in bed playing Solitaire on my phone -- and I had a terrible headache and my teeth hurt. Finally got up and took some Aleve. I suspect sinus issues. DH is certainly having terrible sinus and chest congestion issues. He wants to take Claritin-D sooo badly and heart doctor has banned him from it. He is miserable.
Dmom called and said she has a bladder infection -- she is hoping the Azo cranberry pills knock it out. * Shout out to y'all for pointing me towards those. They have really helped her in times past!

Okay... BGS... where are you??? :lol:
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Reminder drink more water! Note to self.

Dishes are loaded in the dishwasher.
Rounded up the laundry.
Did a couple of chores from the morning routine that I missed bc of early vet apt.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:21 am

Walked away the pounds 28 min.
I’m short on days this month but I’m building up my time.
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:31 am

I've had no tummy symptoms - it's been all fever and weakness for me. And those are really the only symptoms we hear about with bugs in our area right now, unless some respiratory.

I felt weak at late afternoon again and took a nap that turned long. Hopefully that's the last hurrah of the bug. That's why I now find myself still up at midnight drafting a quilt block pattern. I may put off cutting this out until tomorrow.

Evening dailies are done.

that's a good reminder, Nancy.

There is no school here on Wed the 31st - maybe a workday, not sure. ToddlerC has her little school anyway, but we will have dgs7 for most of the day. HRH has to be gone from 9:30 and dd will be on her long day and gone very early, so it's basically me and I'm glad weather will be good. Ds talked about trying to manage it a different way and trade someone for night hours, but I reminded him it's going to be Halloween.

He promised to work their church's trunk or treat that night, so he really needs me to be on my game that day. Bug, bug, stay away. :)

Return to “Post When You Can”