Friday in Full Swing

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Friday in Full Swing

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:37 pm

I worked for a couple hours of decluttering and dejunking.

hi d lady enjoy reading and sitting the sun

d dee hello. yay on your steps.

rah rah rah d run kitty!!! yay!

Yay on laundry d harriet and yay for attention to trash and recycling
so glad you can relax

Hello d lucy. hope you feel better!!!

how nice that you two had a couple hours together d lady!

d dee - you are so sweet! waving! I am glad your levels are down. I am so so happy that it didn't damage you kidneys!!! that dye hurt my d aunts kidneys - unfortunately they didn't test ahead to see if she was allergic and it caused her kidneys to shut down.

hi d harmony yay on being full swing! can I have your energy
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:42 pm

d mom stopped by - she wasn't being mean but said looking at the house - where do you begin! it's bad. sigh it is but you can't see the work I was doing upstairs. At least my sink, counter, and stove top is clean. ;)

I haven't vacuumed the floor in 4 days and the dog hair looks terrible. I had just thrown down the laundry to the bottom of the stairs, and i have the party stuff at the front door. Oh well.

I am tired.
what would help... vacuum first floor
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:37 pm

Back from town. The meeting is not until next week. But I returned two books to the library so it was not a waisted trip. Waving to every one. I picked up the living room this morning.

RunKitty

Postby RunKitty » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. And thank you very much, Harriet, for the balloon and confetti party. I ordered new running shoes as a treat and they will arrive today!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Congratulations to RunKitty and the Bittersweets.
]

I couldn't have said it better! :lol: Actually can't imagine doing that much running.

I am exhausted tonight. Was up too early this morning. Need to get to bed.
Sorry Blessed, have no energy to give! I'm a rag doll.

2 hours of cooking and cleaning up tonight, made more difficult by taking care of an important phone call while trying to chop and cook. :roll: I did get the dishwasher loaded and run and emptied. I might just sleep in a bit tomorrow.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:03 pm

My swishing and swiping and mopping was done this morning, just in time for dh's PT to arrive. (I'm glad she was an hour late.) He is glad he only has a few more weeks to go.

Congratulations, RunKitty; that is quite an accomplishment. My running day are long behind me, but I do the exercises at the counter with dh when he does his.

Oh, Harmony...LOL at that memory. :lol: Yes, our first jack-o-lantern pumpkin looked so cute on top of our first tv. It lasted for quite a few days and we got used to seeing it there till one day we turned on the tv and it did not work. That's when we discovered that the pumpkin had had a meltdown! :shock: I learned I should have had a tray under it. Harriet, I'm sure the inhabitants of your forest will enjoy their gift of a pumpkin for a few good meals.

Happy Anniversary Bittersweet and Dh!

Lucy, I'm sorry you are not feeling well, hope you are better quickly. Nancy, I hope your dh is getting better, too.

Waving hello to everyone.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:52 pm

WTG, RunKitty! That is amazing!

Happy anniversary, Bsweet and dh!

Good ballgame, and thanks for good wishes. I’m a little better — taking lots of OTC meds... Musinex and ChlorTabs, trying to dry my head up.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”