Be sure you’re on time! DST ends today.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Be sure you’re on time! DST ends today.

Postby lucylee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:48 am

I am NOT starting on time. :(
Guess who was supposed to leave the condo at 8:00 am?
Guess who (accidentally) set her ALARM for 8:00 am?
Yeah... Mr Lucylee is NOT a happy camper.
I took him and dgs to Tiger Walk, and came back to the condo to get my makeup on, pack up, and wash the towels.
Dh took a BUNCH of med on an empty stomach but otherwise, I think he will be okay.

Y’all say a prayer for me and I willsendgood wishes for y’all to have a better start!
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Re: Be sure you’re on time! DST ends today.

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:01 am

d Lucy I love that you started us!!! what a nice way to start the day!
saying a prayer the rest of your day is on time and wonderful!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 am

I'm trying to figure out 'timing' for everything for our last week here -without tiring myself or stressing. Last night 2 very dear friends invited us to come to their house to spend the end of our stay north (as long as everything goes well between now and the time I see my cardiologist next Thursday). It all seemed to just feel right and will work well for us. It's real close for dh to hop on 390 and head south a week from Monday (early he hopes). I would stay until Wednesday morning and they'll take me to the airport which is also very close. With this plan I'll not plan to take any luggage other than what I'm using in that last couple of days. Want as little to transport at the airport as possible. I have asked for a wheelchair. Supposed to leave Rochester, NY at 12:55pm and arrive in Orlando at 3:45 on the 14th. Know ds-A may not be happy that we're not coming there to stay, but hope he'll understand. For one thing I don't want to be exposed to any more germs than I have to and dgs6 is sure to bring something home from school.

We got up very late today. High I think is supposed to 40, brrrrr. I slept fairly well and hope that continues. Got out my passport this morning and redid my meds/physical items list. Little by little. Also printed out a sheet of day by day things we need to accomplish/appointments and such.

I've put a bandaid over the site where they did the angiogram on my wrist. Only because it's itching and I can avoid that this way. Talked with my DR's office a couple of times yesterday. One was to confirm when to stop/start a couple of medications. They also told me she wants me to go for more bloodwork (right there) following my appointment Wednesday.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:51 am

hello d dee!!!how lovely that you will be able to spend time with d friends before you head south). I am sure your sweet son will understand. Praying that all goes smooth to your trip down South.

glad you got sleep last night.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:52 am

starting my day - I woke close to 10 - wow - dogs were up last night having to go out twice in the night (old dogs 8-) )
I am looking at my situation today and can see what is standing out at me.

have a great day everyone

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Up at 7:30 today. Hubby is telling me farm stories. Breakfast is underway. I raked leaves from the front yard counting that for exercise. Walked with the dog on the field. Sheets are clean and back on the bed. Last load of Laundry is folded. Dinner is done.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:30 pm

good morning d Nancy!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:40 pm

it's another day of needing to write everything down as I do it. sorry all. ;)

kitchen so far:
emptied dw
filled with small amount from sink
cleaned sink
cleaned and bleached cutting board
stove already cleaned
cleaned counters
vacuumed superficially the kitchen

TRUTH: I HAVEN'T VACUUMED THE FIRST FLOOR IN 5 DAY (INCLUDES TODAY) AND MY DOGS HAVE LOST HAVE THEIR HAIR ... GROSS. :shock:
I have been busy from morning to night each day - I usually vacuum daily and sometimes at night as well.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:59 pm

I must be feeling a little better -had my first cup of coffee (just now) for the first time in over a week. When I'm not 'up to snuff' I can't take 'noise' and don't want coffee.

Thanks, Blessed. Was just texting with Ddil-A about our expected plans for our last few days here. She understood -I'll leave it to her to make DS-A understand. DS-R and DDIL-R will be really fine with that. I just feel really comfortable with this plan and I know they really want us. And dh is pleased pink with that plan. He should be able to leave that Monday (the 12th) early as possible -probably 5ish- and be on his way. Should put him at our DD's in FL just about the time I get to FL and she'll be picking me up at the airport. She'll be fairly close. If you open her back door of her 1800 sq foot classroom you can see Disney. It just feels right and is all falling together. So feel good about it all. Now to just pass 'GO' at the cardiologist's next Thursday. I'm actually seeing his PA who is excellent and I'm really pretty glad. Need to ask her some things -some of which I've already forgotten so need to write them down as I think of them.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello. back ground headache the last week on and off. right now it feels on again.

d dee I am glad you feel better . Totally understandable re: noise. When I have even a slight headache - sound, light. I also find I don't want to pick up anything that drops ;) on the floor. I know bad! 8-)

It just feels right and is all falling together.
a good feeling d dee! praying for getting the Go ahead for going south!

Return to “Post When You Can”