Full swing repeat (except its Monday!!!! Yay)

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Full swing repeat (except its Monday!!!! Yay)

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:41 am

I loved this when it came through on Friday November 2, 2018 by our d Harriet and if Harriet doesn't mind I will put it here again for our Moving Monday

Are you swishing and swiping through the house to Swing Music today?

Is fruit balancing on your head, or maybe a few bananas askew, as you Samba?

Or are you in full swing as you head out the door to be maaaaavelous?

Let us know your plans in full swing today - you'll be unstoppable!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: Full swing repeat (except its Monday!!!! Yay)

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:51 am

Hopefully I'll have at least some of that energy today. I'm at least s2s. Now for meds and breakfast. Trying to use up what I have on hand and have less to take to FL next week. (I'm thinking positively here)

One side effect of being not so well -at least the scales are inching down. I'm lower now than I've been in a few years. Trying to think very carefully about what I'm putting in my body. Thought I was before. Something my Dr. said to me on the operating table...…. I had had just some macaroni and cheese at a restaurant nearby. But then after I got home I had the 'eats' and had a very small payday, a few chips and something else -can't remember. Dr. said, "Could we have made a better choice so we aren't meeting like this?" I've thought ever since, did that one meal cause me to have a heart attack that night? Surely making me think even twice about my food choice. Though I must admit when we're going out, it's pretty hard to find something that's heart healthy. We're going out with friends for an early dinner on Wednesday. The restaurant is the 'mother' restaurant of our Pub here. I've looked at the menu at least 6 times trying to decide BEFORE I go.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 am

I love my Mondays, lol, as you all know. I still can't catch up on my dailies and my put away of "stuff" but I have been incredibly busy and I have the cleaning ladies coming tomorrow - yahoo! They will do a thorough weekly clean before the big party and before thanksgiving and holiday decorating. Now i have to make a place where they can clean 8-) :lol:

I have switched today to my errand day as I need peace at the end of the week.
and tonight will be one appetizer to try for Sunday - I will have a soup in the crockpot - and any left overs there are - I still have beets cooked as well.
paper plate night (I have big events coming on and I know that it will make my life easy to cook simply and clean simply)
Tomorrow if the weather is good I will do my christmas lights outside and the last of the clean up. not much left.

WAVING AT YOU TOO D LUCY D LYNLEE and D ROSE FROM YESTERDAY night (or for d Lynlee - day) !!!
d Lady so glad that you had beautiful weather yesterday D lady!

WAVING AT EVERYONE TODAY!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:56 am

d dee - What the doctor said to you really struck home for me. I hope you find something delicious on the menu that is also heart friendly. Nice thing is they will just broil something for you. my d mom is a tiny french woman and she always says -"no sauce" "I want it broiled" when it comes to her favourite french restaurant. her cholesterol is amazing. I don't like to eat like that but your doctors words spoke to me.

I am sending you an absolutely wonderful week while you get ready. My dd younger is taking my d mom on Monday the 12th down south.
Wishing you a super day!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 am

(((Dee)))) POTB for seeking out healthy choices.

Our day is off to a fairly normal start.
** I have homeschool assignments planned for the day. DS10 is in the shower now.
** I have texted lifelong DFriend about kids Christmas Program being planned.
** A friend posted on FB that her Dad passed away. I let DH know so he can send flowers from the church.
** DMom called at 7am to tell her thoughts. She had already called DSis and DBro this morning. I am taking DMom to get a shot of Rooster Comb in her knee this afternoon. This is the last option available that DMom is willing to try. She absolutely refuses to have total knee replacement surgery because she doesn't want to leave her dogs. If this shot doesn't work, I suspect DMom is going to be in a wheelchair soon.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 am

hello d lady! (((for your d mom))) how old is your d mom that she doesn't want surgery? what is rooster comb? I have had cortisone shot in my shoulder.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 am

LadyM, my mom is in a wheelchair except when she forgets and takes off without it. :roll: I had to google the Rooster Comb injection to see what it is; I hope she gets some relief from it.

I have a quiet day. Today is "graduation" day from Pro Gen - 18 months of assignments and today is the last online discussion day.

I gotta get going. I enjoy Monday mornings so much now. Quiet house, full day ahead of me because dh bowls on Monday night also.

-walk the dog
-s2s
-make the bed
-done with a.m. routine!

I'm feeling guilty because I haven't taken dcousin to see dmom since end of September I think. I need to do it this week or next. Debating. This week is crazy busy in the evenings and I'm trying to protect my daytime for getting over all the social events. (Social events Tues, Thurs, and Friday night, and train ride all day with dh on Saturday.) So I'm wrestling with that today.

Gotta unstick my bottom right now....
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:41 am

Hi everyone!

Just got home from taking a car full of donations to a new-to-me donation place where all of the money goes straight from the till to the food bank in the same building. I also dropped off some stuff at a local re-use construction type material place. This year they seem to be branching out more towards Christmas decorations and books and other types of stuff.

It is damp here. It rained overnight. Sky is grey.

Supper tonight will be meatloaf.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:55 am

Meatloaf....hmmmmm…..I'm often not a fan of meatloaf but there are some that I've had that are absolutely delicious. I think it's because growing up dMom's meatloaf had lots of onion and those not so well done. I love sautéed onions so go figure. Even so meatloaf sounds very appetizing to me right now. Could you run a slice over the border, Cathy?

Having trouble keeping warm today. Of course it is very windy out there and that probably has something to do with it. At least the sun is out now.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Oh my gosh dear twins!!! so so exciting! Congratulations!!! All that hard work you did - awesome!

quick hi to you d cathy and again d dee!

I have to head out. d mom is not coming with me for errands today as she is busy getting ready for next week
it's so weird not having her with me on errand day but I am so glad she is happy.

soup is in the crock pot for tonight.

Return to “Post When You Can”