Tuesday Ubuntu

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Tuesday Ubuntu

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:34 pm

I hope the car jumps again. so sorry this happened. hope it is something simple d elizabeth.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:35 pm

The ladies have left and our home is so blessed. It won't be by tonight but at least it is clean for now. :lol:

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Ugh, Elizabeth.

Your home is looking truly blessed! Enjoy the feeling it gives you.

I just searched once more for a church bulletin a friend had given me for info. I had to send their letter of transfer from our church to their new one. I finally found it in a bag of files that I had already looked for early on. As I suspected it somehow slid in with unrelated papers. So that task is done and dh and I can drop it at the post office tomorrow on our way back from Dr appointment. Now where did I put those stamps in preparation for their traveling to FL. Oh, this is so much fun -finding things I've already packed.

I'm now working on the minutes from our last church council meeting -long past time to do that. I've been a bit preoccupied I think. Will finish it up tonight (she says hopefully) and get them emailed to our pastor and the new secretary. Will send to pastor as I'm not sure the new secretary knows just what to do with them. Cheer me on -I need it!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:39 pm

I started my day sweeping and doing traffic area in the kitchen floor.

I had " brain fry " took time out to walk the dog to clear my head. The sun came out. It is lovely out now. After not having a pc for five or more years I am trying to get my brain around the new program tweaks and relearning some others as well. I went to dds this morning for an hour. Dgd had tummy issues. Some of her ills were she wanted to watch toons and lounge on the couch. Lol! It was good to see her. Talked with sil before I left for a few min. No one was there when I went l late to the knitting meeting.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Cheer me on -I need it!

\*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ Cheering for Dee! \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/ \*/
while silently (?) reminding her that she is recoverying from a major surgery
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:48 pm

DD is working a new job and asked if DGD7 could stay with us tonight. Several days this past week DD has worked 18 hour days. DD is incredibly strong-willed.

I went to the local grocery store to shop their sale ad. it is rare to find vegetables on sale but I hit a great sale today so I stocked up.
1. Know what you want.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:51 pm

rah rah rah d dee *\o/* cheering you on !!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:51 pm

18 hours wow that's a lot of hours

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Must have been the 'cheers'. I did finish the minutes and sent them off around 6pm. Off my mind (I think) for a few more weeks. I was asked last week about serving another year as church clerk. I had really been thinking about it. Asked for a few days until I knew what might happen after last Monday. Gal from nominating committee actually called me that Sunday before my procedure, not knowing I'd had a heart attack. She called me again this Sunday and I said yes with the understanding that if anything befell my health this year that I would need to resign. I just feel more a part of things when I'm in this position. Think I've been clerk for at least 30 years, if not more. Thanks for cheering me on. I actually saw the cheering when I just came here and wondered what the cheers were for -at least until I went back and looked. :lol:
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Dee - POTB!! I'm glad that is off your mind.

I'm only 30 minutes away from putting both kids to bed. Baths have already been done and I washed DGD7 long hair. Once they are in bed then I'm going to bed too. I've already done my part in the election so I'm sure going to sleep won't influence the results.

Ubuntu!
Sweet Dreams!
1. Know what you want.

Return to “Post When You Can”