Ta - Da Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Ta - Da Thursday

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:49 am

Ta-da!!! I did ?........

other synonyms of Ta-da that might work for today :D 8-) I looked them up and here we go!

Fanny's your Aunt... :lol: loved this one

Bob's your Uncle

look there!

There you go!

Bam! Bammo!

There you are!

How about that!

How ever you do your Ta-da's today, have fun! I can't wait until I hear about your day! YOU HAVE GOT THIS - REMEMBER YOU ARE MORE CAPABLE THAN YOU REALIZE AND EVEN IF ONLY ONE THING GETS DONE IT IS A SUCCESSFUL DAY. Pat your self on the back today!

Wishing you a wonderful beginning of your day or evening!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: Ta - Da Thursday

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:52 am

hi d lynn - great job on figuring out what vitamins work for you.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47y7stejyc
my day by kat

my ta-da - I hope you don't mind me putting this here. i will take it off if you want.

I am really enjoying working with Kat from a Better life with Kat(-a down to earth helpful person). she is helping me focus doing small bits of time during my week to make a difference in my home and my life. it's a half hour every week.

i set up goals for myself, she makes suggestions when I go overboard, She gives me guidance of what she thinks would be helpful. We check in together once a week for a half hour. a She helps my brain simplify things and not over-goal. I think the biggest thing is she is making more work easier instead of looking at it as an all or nothing type of job. it doesn't mean my home is spotless but I am working really hard on some habits. Also I see things that I put off getting done without killing myself.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 am

some TRUTHS today. I haven't done laundry all week. Maybe one load. It is sitting in my rolling basket in my kitchen to force me to do it... ha ha 8-) hope I don't stop seeing it and walk past it.
- I am over eating at night again. I need to make snacks that are healthy

today: I have to

drop off the containers for the flowers for party
emptying my purse day is today instead of tomorrow as I hope to go shoe shopping with dd younger tomorrow.
I have some outside work to do before it snows.
pick up a hair salon in a box.
drop off a check
I am thinking of dropping off a flower for a bank lady - she seemed so sad the other day. (she couldn't be home for halloween -she said she finds joy from that. The bigger issue is that her d son has a severe auto immune problem where he can't be around others).

time for more coffee and then get started.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:15 am

I could use a ta da Thursday too. I started to post at least twice yesterday that I walked away, and then found it later and just cancelled. I did have a good day, albeit mostly out of the house. Blinds got installed here at home, love the look on the front door but still trying to get used to it in the great room and by kitchen table. But next summer when the sun is roasting us in the west we'll love those blinds I'm sure.

In the morning yesterday, I had body work - he's working on getting my shoulders loosened up and back. Then I got the birth certificate for dmom and a few groceries, and the blinds people were pulling into the driveway when I got home. After they were done (which was a surprisingly short amount of time) I went to the jewelers and picked up my watch and then to J Jill where I did a little retail therapy. Dh has decided that my "leggings" look isn't dressy enough for him, and that's almost all I want to wear now. But most the pants I try on feel too "wide legged" for me. I need to try on some of my more tailored pants from last year or year before and see what I can wear. My weight is the same but my shape has changed.

We have an event tonight which he considers should be dressy. But I counter that a 6:30 event on a weeknight is probably biz casual. He thinks if he is wearing a coat and tie he wants me dressed up a bit. I want him to feel I'm appropriately dressed but I don't want him dictating what I wear either. So I think we got tonight figured out. The event tomorrow night is a boots, bourbon and blackjack type event, so jeans and boots will work. (And yes, I knew we had all these events this week, that's one reason I've tried to keep my days open and get extra rest.)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 am

Writhing done. (Opps should be writing) Journaling done. Planning done. Drink coffee breakfast make bed. Done. Watch sunrise. X
One yr. Ann of losing mom. I am ok but my sis is having a rough day.
Waving to everyone. .
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:56 am

Hi.

Glad to see that Nancy has stopped writhing...

I have been very busy this morning. Email to dh answered. That involved texting a customer. Then another customer texted me and asked for an appointment for tonight. I messaged dh on FB and he said okay go ahead and book it. He really wanted tonight off. We had a customer last night, and another one for Friday night. I think we have at least 4 on Saturday. Brake jobs, oil changes, tires getting switched over to winters... and then dd called and she was informed that she has to make an appointment for her switchover. It will have to be on a Sunday because dh doesn't want to turn away future customers.

Tonight's menu so far... dh wants a can of Pea soup and sandwiches to go with. I guess I will have cream of tomato soup.

I made a huge mistake with the oven last night, so we had dried out chicken and I had to remove the top layer of the potatoes. I didn't pay attention when I lowered the temperature on the chicken. You start at 450 for 15 minutes to get the skin to start crisping, then you turn the oven down to 350. I thought I turned it down. NOPE! Entire meal cooked at 450 for over 2 hours. I looked at the setting at 4 p.m. and the oven was at 450. GRRR... (mumbling about electronic oven temperature settings...) Like dh said, I don't mess up that often, so just let it go.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:11 pm

((((d nancy))))

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:15 pm

it looks like it might be a quiet day here - so I am thinking good thoughts for everyone here and out in the world being busy in their day!

I dropped off the stuff for the flower shop.
I tried dropping off a check but the shop isn't opened yet.
dishes emptied and put away
I have my calendar, cards, an my weeks goal all ready.
I even stopped at Star bucks for a treat of coffee.

praying for peace in everyones heart.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Just had a seriously major "ta da" type moment/realization.

When you have a home based business, you need to make sure that your home has a great view not only from the doors, but from any windows that anyone can see in. Because we are in the country, and we have great neighbours, there is one window that we have never had any type of window covering on. The one that you can see into the living room (and beyond that, the kitchen and beyond that, the library.)

Today I need to clear that view. The worst, of course, is the island in the kitchen. I pile all kinds of stuff there.

I thought I was doing good in October because I put up a season wreath on the house door and put 3 pumpkins outside the garage door. November gets no décor until after the 11th. Christmas décor starts either on the 12th of November or on December 1.

Dh clarified that he wanted grilled cheese sandwiches with his soup.

I need to go buy some bread.

I also got the call that the business cards are finally ready. That's what you get when you order locally. It took over 2 weeks.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”